The Student Room Group

Triple science?

I'm thinking to change my IGCSE subject to triple science eliminating geography or drama because i want to score higher and the posibility is more high. so i want to ask those who took triple science or had friends who did it, their opinions and if i should just keep the geogrphy or drama.
Reply 1
Triple science is great if you want to do science in the future, it is more work but that wont matter if youre willing to put the work in, geography and drama are good subjects too and should be taken however id decide on the fact are you going to do science in the future or not :smile:
I've taken triple science GCSE at school, and didn't find it much different from core and additional, other than section 7, which is a bit more complicated, but would definitely help if you were going to do A-level sciences :smile:
I did triple science and found it absolutely fine. It looks much more impressive than a core science, although if you don't really want to do anything science related in the future a wider variety of GCSE subjects may be useful.

Quick Reply

Latest