The Student Room Group

how do you react when you look in the mirror

Satisfication or discontent ? Heard saying 5 things you like about yourselfhelpss

Guys your all gorgeous!!! Believe it and rock your body!!!:colone:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What I do every time

I used to hate the mirror.

Now I embrace it and see how much I've changed in 2-3 years.
Reply 3
I feel content. I obviously see the flaws like my teeth and freckles but I've grown used to them. If I'm having a crap day or just feeling sorry for myself then I see everything about my face as a flaw and feel like crap but most of the time I'm either happy or content with the way I look :smile:
Reply 4
Was my hair like that all day?
I wake up flawless :teehee:

Meh sometimes satisfaction, sometimes dissatisfaction and sometimes just horror :laugh:

I like my teeth, that's about it :rofl:
(edited 9 years ago)
Don't feel anything, just see myself. No feeling of repulsion or attraction. Sometimes I smile and make a funny face.
Original post by Jesscica
Satisfication or discontent ? Heard saying 5 things you like about yourself helps

Like this...
Reply 8
It depends how I feel to be honest. If I'm in a good mood then I'll look at myself and feel good. If I'm in a **** mood I'll look at myself and pick at everything that I think is wrong with me.

Moral... Only look in the mirror when you're in a good mood!
"Aah oh my god! What is that thing?! Get it off!!" [2secs later] "Oh wait it's only me."
If I'm having a bad day then I avoid mirrors at all costs :lol: But most of the time I'm content with the view. :yep:
I stand in-front of the mirror a lot. Not for vanity, I talk to myself xD I'm not insane! General feelings are usually content though.
:bawling:
:pierre:
Sometimes I stop to take a picture.
Well the mirror hasn't cracked so far... Although to be honest I prefer the Telegraph instead.
I go..."oh hello, it's you again, you handsome bastard"

:tongue:
Mashallah 💁💁💁

[SI ZE="1"]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SI]
I always SMILEEEE:smile:
I look at myself and think about the meaning of life. Real deep stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending