The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey im goin the uol and stayin in the N block. d&r. to do law...
Reply 2
Im going Liverpool uni. Studying Chem. Stayiong at Dale N block.
Reply 3
haha your gonna be next to me...lol its nt a bad thing..im so good!!
Reply 4
Veterinary and I'm in Derby and Rathbone can't remeber what block
cant wait:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
sorry to invade, but my best mates going to liverpool do to medicine after a year out and it stopping in derby and rathbone, so if you come accross meg, look after her!! hehe!
Reply 6
Hey hey! I'm doing Veterinary and I'm staying in Roscoe and Gladstone. I want me a balcony lol.
Reply 7
I'm in d and R too Lucy- find out what block lol we might be neighbors!!! I'm in N :biggrin:
Uve got another neighbour nina, i'm in d & r n block too! N block is obviously the place to be! :biggrin:
Reply 9
Im in N block tooooooooooo!!!!!!:biggrin:
aggh! lol everyone is in d&r! cept me! is it a really big one or something?

also... is xxxLucyxxx the Lucy that is my twin Lucy that I met at some interview or are you some other Lucy because I remember at one point there were like 5 Lucy's on here applying for vetmed and I can't remember who was who!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply 11
HI

Im going in Roscoe & Gladstone Block "O"!

Is every1 going on 18th sept???????
Reply 12
hippychick4eva

also... is xxxLucyxxx the Lucy that is my twin Lucy that I met at some interview or are you some other Lucy because I remember at one point there were like 5 Lucy's on here applying for vetmed and I can't remember who was who!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am indeedie your twin Lucy who you met at the Bristol interview:biggrin:
Reply 13
oooo wow hayley and lucy, my two new housemates :hugs: hello :itsme: I think i'll be moving in on the 18th :eek: its so close!!! I go away for two weeks in two days (;farhan:wink: and then I've got about 10 days left once I get back and then we go!! Oooooo its exciting!!! You'll all have to help me carry my luggage lol I'm weak- i'll attempt to help you too :p:
Reply 14
:angel:
xxxLucyxxx
I am indeedie your twin Lucy who you met at the Bristol interview:biggrin:

Yay! :smile:
Originally Posted by hippychick4eva

Nah. Im in Dale.
Reply 17
I'm in McNair - anyone else?!! lol
Hiya!

Im doing verterinary and stayin in derby and rathbone R463. Wanted self catering, iv had a taste for uni food and really didnt like it!

Anyone else self catered?
Reply 19
Hello to the new freshers!

I have been at Liverpool for a year and its ace! I was at Morton House in Carnatic Halls so obviously I think Carni rules. I wanted to be in self-catered accomodation when I applied because I'm a vegetarian but I got catered. The food isn't great but you learn to live with it plus the Carni halls are really sociable.

Latest

Trending

Trending