Chelmsford
Visit website

Stephenson Building - The Railyard Cambridge

Is anyone staying in the Stephenson Building and starting September 14? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by GabrielleJM
Is anyone staying in the Stephenson Building and starting September 14? :smile:

Hi I'm going to be staying in one of the studio flats in the Stephenson Building this September :smile:
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Hi! I'm starting in sept to study Fine Art, I'm going to be living in Room 4,Flat 145 :biggrin: come say hi!
Reply 3
Original post by JordannaBlake
Hi! I'm starting in sept to study Fine Art, I'm going to be living in Room 4,Flat 145 :biggrin: come say hi!

Oh cool! I'm Room 4 too but I'm Flat 100 haha. Have you been to see the rooms yet?
Reply 4
Original post by Jen01
Hi I'm going to be staying in one of the studio flats in the Stephenson Building this September :smile:

Oh nice :smile:! What are you going to be studying??
Original post by GabrielleJM
Oh cool! I'm Room 4 too but I'm Flat 100 haha. Have you been to see the rooms yet?

Not yet, I only had time to visit the university :frown: but I've seen the pictures, the halls look really nice!
Reply 6
Original post by JordannaBlake
Not yet, I only had time to visit the university :frown: but I've seen the pictures, the halls look really nice!

I went to see the studio apartments show room and that looked really nice so hopefully the halls are too! It's annoying cause I can't really tell by the pictures what to bring and how much space we have. But I'm still excited lol :smile:
Reply 7
Im in Stephenson flat 103 room 5 :smile: [h="2"]
Reply 8
I'm also in Stephenson! Flat 76, room 6. I suppose that you will live with 5-7 people in one flat? Someone in flat 76? :smile:
Reply 9
Hi guys :smile: I'm also living here flat 78 room 4 :biggrin: welcome to come say hi. Is anyone studying nursing?
Original post by chNL
I'm also in Stephenson! Flat 76, room 6. I suppose that you will live with 5-7 people in one flat? Someone in flat 76? :smile:

Heey! I'm going to be in flat 76 too (:
Anyone studying opthalmic dispensing ?
Reply 12
Hey! I'm In Flat 19, Room 6, looking forward to seeing what it's like! :smile:
I am! room 3,falt 58
Original post by Eva.
Hi guys :smile: I'm also living here flat 78 room 4 :biggrin: welcome to come say hi. Is anyone studying nursing?

Hey! Im studying Childrens nursing! - Room 3, Flat 58
Reply 15
Original post by Liv-AlL0u9
Heey! I'm going to be in flat 76 too (:

Aah nice!! Where do you live now? :smile:
Original post by chNL
Aah nice!! Where do you live now? :smile:

I currently live in Essex, :h: I see you are from the Netherlands are you looking forward to moving to England?
Reply 17
Original post by Liv-AlL0u9
I currently live in Essex, :h: I see you are from the Netherlands are you looking forward to moving to England?

Yeeees I really am!! Everything is going to be so new for me but I loved Cambridge the first and only time I was there 😃
Original post by chNL
Yeeees I really am!! Everything is going to be so new for me but I loved Cambridge the first and only time I was there 😃

Oh that's good I haven't actually been to Cambridge, I have had friends go and live there, and they've said it's a really nice city! (:
Original post by Mattle
Hey! I'm In Flat 19, Room 6, looking forward to seeing what it's like! :smile:

Hey we´re in the same flat! I'm in room 3:wink: What course are you taking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending