The Student Room Group

Question for the lads! About beard growth. All lads In here please!!

Lads,

need some advice on growing a full thick well groomed beard.

i don't know but I think my beard genetics is rubbish. I have thick side burns, thick hair under neck but NO hair on my chin. The hair on my cheeks aren't as thick as neck or sideburns. What on earth can I do brahs? I do live a fairly healthy lifestyle, I eat pretty decent and I go to the gym. Oh and I'm 21.

people telling me to keep shaving regularly and beard will come out thicker and others are telling me to keep trimming and grooming the beard I have now and it'll grow out thicker. Is it all a myth? Will my beard come out full in time?

help please chaps!!!

cheers
Reply 1
Bump
My capability for beard growing is poor too. I think I look best with a bit of light stubble. You just need to find a look to your tastes.
If you have thick side burns then you can do a tribute act to any of a number of 70s male entertainers, though please not Bernard Manning.
Reply 4
Original post by barnetlad
If you have thick side burns then you can do a tribute act to any of a number of 70s male entertainers, though please not Bernard Manning.

I'm more of a elvis guy tbh
Reply 5
Original post by rockrunride
My capability for beard growing is poor too. I think I look best with a bit of light stubble. You just need to find a look to your tastes.

Hi mate,

I really wanted a full on beard lol not sure whether I should shave all off and keep shaving or keep the beard I have now and just trim and groom and hope it fills out properly
I would just trim the fast growing areas and let other areas grow until you are happy with it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest