The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anjum - Yasmin
Yes but nobody on TSR cares about what you eat, so you would be better off posting it on a app like Myfitnesspal where people will actually bother to read your entries......................... P.S I have used MFP for two years and it works if you make it work.

If you don't care, don't post. Simple :smile:

This works for me, so yeah :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa
No one's reading it though so what's the point ?

Well you are, and others. So yeah :lol:

But yeah, it's working for me. So of you don't want to be involved, don't post. Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm reading it and I'm sure others are too :yep:
Original post by Black Rose
I'm reading it and I'm sure others are too :yep:

Thanks :smile: To be honest, I'm not bothered if people read it or not. Just don't need negative and unproductive comments on here

Posted from TSR Mobile
23rd of June:

Fluids: lots of water. Innocent smoothie

Breakfast:
Cornflakes with semi skimmed milk
An apple

Lunch:
Egg cress sandwich
Carrots

Dinner:
Chicken, lettuce, tomato, sweetcorn, and cucumber bagette
Olives
Special K mini breaks
Special K cracker crisps

Don't think I ate enough today, but was out a lot and was busy :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by the bear
:naughty:

:spank:

But I didn't. I has will power :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
Prophlatic antibiotics is widely discouraged and I'm not aware of it actually being used in fish farming commonly.

You going to provide some valid sources for antibiotic resistance being exacerbated by diet? Seems ridiculous to me as a vet student.

Such as......?

Yes it is...

Indeed you can, that's not an argument not to eat meat though.

Ok I'll bite... you are reading it... so what's your point?

I can assure you when I opened the thread I did not expect to see food diary entries. And no, I didn't read anything after the OP, which exactly proves my point.
Original post by bubble999
Well you are, and others. So yeah :lol:

But yeah, it's working for me. So of you don't want to be involved, don't post. Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope it didn't seem like I was attacking you, I wasnt :biggrin:

Am just saying that there are other sites on the internet that are specifically designed for what you're doing, where people are reading eeachother's stuff. It just confuses me a bit as to why you'd choose to come here as opposed to there, that's all , since your target audience there is a lot more abundant. But hey, do whatever you want. And best of luck. :smile:
Thanks :smile: To be honest, I'm not bothered if people read it or not. Just don't need negative and unproductive comments on here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao. Lovely to see that my comments on here were "negative and unproductive", all because I was asking questions and being curious.

wish people didn't also leave comments that jump to conclusions and assume things of people that aren't true.
Reply 29
Sounds healthy as **** to me. Keep it up. :borat:

And I thought I ate healthily :getmecoat:
Reply 30
Lmao. Lovely to see that my comments on here were "negative and unproductive", all because I was asking questions and being curious.

wish people didn't also leave comments that jump to conclusions and assume things of people that aren't true.
I think everyone has their own way to do their things. Just let OP do what she wants :smile: She's doing pretty well food wise. You don't have care lol

I read it :sad:

I think it's a good idea, keep it up Bubble :bubbles:
Original post by Keoje
I think everyone has their own way to do their things. Just let OP do what she wants :smile: She's doing pretty well food wise. You don't have care lol

I know lol, good for her. But I hate how she's attacking me for simply me suggesting she use a site specifically tailored for this kind of stuff (MFP is one I use). Obviously she's free to do whatever she wants, and it's great that she's doing this, but generally speaking TSR isn't the best place for it, and that's a fact.

Also, you seem to be attacking me yourself. Of course I AM letting her do what she wants, you guys are making it seem like I'm trying to kick her off this site??

Pls don't quote me if you're going to unnecessarily attack me again, thanks.
Reply 33
I know lol, good for her. But I hate how she's attacking me for simply me suggesting she use a site specifically tailored for this kind of stuff (MFP is one I use). Obviously she's free to do whatever she wants, and it's great that she's doing this, but generally speaking TSR isn't the best place for it, and that's a fact.

Also, you seem to be attacking me yourself. Of course I AM letting her do what she wants, you guys are making it seem like I'm trying to kick her off this site??

Pls don't quote me if you're going to unnecessarily attack me again, thanks.

Oh sweet jesus :lovehug:

Sorry
Original post by Keoje
Oh sweet jesus :lovehug:

Sorry

Was that sarcastic?
Hope it didn't seem like I was attacking you, I wasnt :biggrin:

Am just saying that there are other sites on the internet that are specifically designed for what you're doing, where people are reading eeachother's stuff. It just confuses me a bit as to why you'd choose to come here as opposed to there, that's all , since your target audience there is a lot more abundant. But hey, do whatever you want. And best of luck. :smile:

I get paranoid about what people think of me, I can't help jumping to the worst conclusion.

Thanks for the options anyway :yep:
But yeah, this is working for me, so let's keep the thread friendly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Keoje
Sounds healthy as **** to me. Keep it up. :borat:

And I thought I ate healthily :getmecoat:

Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
I read it :sad:

I think it's a good idea, keep it up Bubble :bubbles:

Thanks guys, means a lot :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
bubble999

Reading your food intakes makes me feel like my body is a cesspit in comparison :emo:
(edited 9 years ago)
Generally I have a good diet, but I just want to clean it up a bit. Currently 9 and a half stone (60kg), and between 5"7-5"8, so classed as healthy. I don't want to really lose weight, but feel more alert and improve fitness.

Trying to have more fruit and veg and protein. Hoping writing about it publicly will increase my motivation to eat well :smile:

I will be working more on exercise after exams too, increasing the gym from once a week to two or three times :smile:

18th of June:

Liquids: Around 7 glasses of water. One cup of coffee.

Breakfast:
Bowl of Cornflakes (with semi skimmed milk)
Portion of Raspberries
Portion of blueberries

Lunch:
Prawn and Chicken salad
Portion of tomatoes
Portion of carrots
A few olives
Portion of strawberries
Portion of cherries
Square of dark chocolate

Snack:
Belvita oat biscuits
Small piece of marzipan

Dinner:
Cheese and Mushroom Omelete
Peas
A few more olives

I have no idea how many calories this is in total, and I am not calorie counting - just want to include more healthy items of food :smile:

Urrghhh... what's with all the rabbit/horse food?! OATS?! Carrots? Where's all the bacon and steak and cheese and bread!
23rd of June:

Fluids: lots of water. Innocent smoothie

Breakfast:
Cornflakes with semi skimmed milk
An apple

Lunch:
Egg cress sandwich
Carrots

Dinner:
Chicken, lettuce, tomato, sweetcorn, and cucumber bagette
Olives
Special K mini breaks
Special K cracker crisps

Don't think I ate enough today, but was out a lot and was busy :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

And still no delicious, delicious beef.

THIS is what you should eat:

Breakfast:
- Bacon
- Black pudding
- Sausage
- Baked beans
- Spam
- Eggs
- Glass of gin

Elevenses:
- Peanut butter and jam sarnie

Lunch:
- Chicken wings
- Rice
- Bacon and cheese sarnie
- MAYBE half a leaf of lettuce to stave off ******** cancer
- Glass of gin

Dinner:
- STEAK. With rice or potatoes on the side.
- Sherry BEFORE, port AFTER. Don't mix this up.

Bed:
- Do not eat before bed. If you must drink, drink whisky and water only.

If you must have vegetables, you can eat a moderate amount of onions with cheese or with meat. Olives to be eaten with martini only. Eating carrots is embarrassing. You're a human, not a hare. American style hominy grits are acceptable as a breakfast food, once in a while, but a growing girl needs PROTEIN!
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest