The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Mature student in Archaeology

i just wanted to know if there will be any mature students in the Archaeology department? I'm giving up a career in journalism to follow this ambition. I'm just a little worried that I'll be a little too old, will there be any other mature students going?
Reply 1
Original post by LauraFWebb
i just wanted to know if there will be any mature students in the Archaeology department? I'm giving up a career in journalism to follow this ambition. I'm just a little worried that I'll be a little too old, will there be any other mature students going?

Hiya. I'm the undergrad mature student rep for the Society of Archaeology Students. Whilst I can't say how many mature students will be coming in in September (I simply don't know!), I can say that there are a number of us already there, so you won't be alone! If my first year and all the other years I've known are anything to go by, I wouldn't worry about "being too old" or feeling left out of things because of age differences - all the mature students I know (and myself included) get on just fine regardless of age. What degree will you be reading?
(edited 9 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending