The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:d
The world was made to "end". Just like all good things. It will, but not in your small lifetime; mabye after a couple of billion years or so.
Reply 62
I hope its a good ending. There's nothing like waiting ages and then the story ends rubbishly.

The last thing we want is a sequel.
Reply 63
The script is already written, all is goping according to it, the author will appear at the end, only the unbelievers will be disappointed with their faith.
Reply 64
NJA
The script is already written, all is goping according to it, the author will appear at the end, only the unbelievers will be disappointed with their faith.

Unbelievers in what? Thats very fatalist. I don't like fatalism.
Reply 65
Inspiron
Unbelievers in what? Thats very fatalist. I don't like fatalism.
Unbelievers in the bible scripture, the evidence is all these that it's been right up to now.

It's not fatalism, it's realism - GET REAL !
- Good wins !

Psalm 2:1: Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Pragmatism 1.1: shut up
Starsurfer
But do we know that a bunch of terrorists have hydrogen bombs hidden everywhere?

George W. Bush

Meh :P
Reply 68
NJA
Unbelievers in the bible scripture, the evidence is all these that it's been right up to now.

- Good wins !

Psalm 2:1: Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

Lol oh dear, we'll just have to wait and see what happens, won't we?

Anyways whatever your belief, religious or not, it's not going to be a problem. You'll be in heaven / nirvana / in the ground not noticing anything..
Reply 69
NJA

I'm an unbeliever. Damn. Guess i'll be disappointed. So will the millions of other people who follow other faiths. Go figure :rolleyes:

- Good wins !

Actually, it is fatalism. Sorry.
Reply 70
someone will come along and pop the earth like a balloon... cool.
Reply 71
I saw a programme about the bible code saying there will be a nuclear war in 2006, i.e the world is going to end. I don't believe it though, there were many flaws to it.
Optimistic
I stopped taking this thread seriously when I read "bible code".

i stopped taking it seriously after the first few lines
Reply 73
Haven’t Jehovah Witnesses been specifying dates for the world to end for ages? Apparently, according to some ancient scriptures, it was meant to end in 1914, but didn’t, then was meant to in the 70's, but didn’t, then the millennium, but didn’t. Then they said when the last person from WW1 dies it will, but looks like it’s not gonna, so now they just changed it to 'imminent'. Quite funny actually, they thought WW1 signified the downturn in human civilisation, and when Armageddon comes, only they will survive and rebuild the place... :|

BTW, I'm not a Jehovah Witness; I just got stopped in the street the other day by one who tried to indoctrinate me. When I questioned his religion at length he just shoved a card in my hand and walked off with a frown on his face :biggrin:

Then I found out the guys building our extension were converted to Jehovah Witnesses while they were building one of their churches! Hilarious!

You just cant beat how funny people who blindly follow religion are.

You know when Jesus is meant to gather us all togeather on judgement day? (referring to sheep and goats parable from Year10 here). When hes got them all huddled up and is judging them, I wonder what he'd do if somone shouted 'You Suck!' from the crowd. I bet Hell is a banging party casual sex, drugs and rock and roll.
Reply 74
They said that the world is going to end in 2000...
Reply 75
You should be more worried about my plans to find out where you live and knife you in the night than bible codes. :smile:
Reply 76
If it is going to end in 2012, worry about it in 2011:biggrin: relax till then!
maybe something like the stand will happen, as long as i live in a world where everything is free im happy *goes back to his mad scientist lab*
Reply 78
2006 guys the world ends. (By nuclear wars). I been dreaming about nuclear wars for the past month! I FORESEE ALL MWAHAHHAHAHA
Reply 79
Onearmedbandit
Pragmatism 1.1: shut up

Lmao, what a line, you legend.

Latest

Trending

Trending