The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah never going to happen for us sadly :tongue:
Medicine at St Hugh's, what about you?
I've got a friend who's applying for Trinity too, he says it's nice but personally I've never been there before.
I've noticed that Trinity Oxford has like no one applying there, whereas Trinity Cambridge has 7 billion people applying there, wonder why there's such a difference between the two.
Does anyone know the interviewee per place average ratio for the university?
Original post by mazzaion
Does anyone know the interviewee per place average ratio for the university?

It varies by course. You can see the 2014 statistic on Oxfords website for whichever course you applied for.
Oh wow that's a lot. Good luck to you!
I'm not doing history related but I am doing joint honours- I applied for philosophy and linguistics and last year 3 people got in to do it!😂
Has anyone applied for History at Brasenose?? Also does anyone for History single honours have an interview yet??
Has anyone been invited to an interview yet?
Original post by CatherineJohnson
Has anyone been invited to an interview yet?

I have for Classics II at Corpus Christi :biggrin:
Trinity Oxford got a mention in the Great Gatsby and yet still no one applies lol
Well at least you didn't apply for a college as undersubscribed as St Hugh's, I'm going to have to compete with the overflow from all the big colleges bleh
Original post by tashanotrab
Has anyone applied for History at Brasenose?? Also does anyone for History single honours have an interview yet??

No but I have a friend who has. History applicants will likely hear towards the end of this coming week - no History applicants have an interview yet to my knowledge.
Original post by charleethompson
Where did you hear that?
I didn't think they sent anything on weekends
Hopefully we'll hear something tomorrow :smile:

I haven't heard of any English offers on here

I haven't seen anything on here but I thought it was around today from what my school told me, as long as I haven't got a rejection (yet) I don't mind about not hearing anything.
[QUOTE=Jamesthe24th;60798203]I haven't seen anything on here but I thought it was around today from what my school told me, as long as I haven't got a rejection (yet) I don't mind about not hearing anything.

They have to tell us by Friday so fingers crossed we'll hear something soon. Apparently rejections are sent out first
Original post by chloeabeki
Any chemists got an interview yet? :smile:

Yup at Christ Church

Posted from TSR Mobile
They have to tell us by Friday so fingers crossed we'll hear something soon. Apparently rejections are sent out first

Ooh ok that's good to know, which college are you applying to?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mazzaion
I have for Classics II at Corpus Christi :biggrin:

Congratulations and good luck! When did you hear about it?
[QUOTE=Jamesthe24th;60798567]Ooh ok that's good to know, which colege are you applying to?

Oriel :smile: What about you?
I have yet to find another Oriel English applicant so hoping I won't be re-allocated as I really really like it
But to be honest any college at Oxford would be amazing
Best of luck with your application :smile:
Original post by longsightdon
Yup at Christ Church

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh nice, good luck! I applied at Wadham, hopefully I'll be hearing from them soon ;.;
Oriel :smile: What about you?
I have yet to find another Oriel English applicant so hoping I won't be re-allocated as I really really like it
But to be honest any college at Oxford would be amazing
Best of luck with your application :smile:

I'm applying to Queens, I also haven't heard of anybody applying there, I don't mind but for me I thought Queens was perfect! 😊 what are you taking for A2?

Latest

Trending

Trending