The Student Room Group

Pure Gym

Anyone know if wipes are sufficient instead of towels when it comes to the wiping down equipment rule? Also are you required to put your things in a locker while there and therefore have to buy a lock, or can you leave your stuff (coat, bag) alongside you as you do your workout if you wish?

Thanks!
Reply 1
I don't think anyone will kick up a fuss about wipes although it is common decency to wipe down if you've got sweat pouring out your ass. You can take your stuff round with you as long its not in anyone's way.
Reply 2
Original post by Tom78
I don't think anyone will kick up a fuss about wipes although it is common decency to wipe down if you've got sweat pouring out your ass. You can take your stuff round with you as long its not in anyone's way.

Many thanks.

Of course - I was just wondering cos they say a towel and I'd rather wipes.

Thanks again
Original post by ironandbeer
Many thanks.

Of course - I was just wondering cos they say a towel and I'd rather wipes.

Thanks again

About 1/10 at my Pure gym use towels or wipe down in anyway. I drag my bag along every single time as do quite a few other people. You will be fine
Reply 4
Original post by Scrappy-coco
About 1/10 at my Pure gym use towels or wipe down in anyway. I drag my bag along every single time as do quite a few other people. You will be fine

Thanks so much. I 100% agree with the wiping down thing but yeah just didn't want to be thrown out over a towel haha
Reply 5
By the way guys...any recommendations for rub down wipes? :redface:
I just joined a Pure Gym. Honestly have no idea where I'd find a wipe dispenser, but there's probably one mounted to the walls somewhere.

As with The Gym Group, you'll need a padlock for the lockers. They might sell them in a vending machine, or ask a member of staff.

Quick Reply

Latest