The Student Room Group

I don't get why girls would have with a stranger but not best guy friend

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Old_Simon
Well men take rejection badly. That is not always a bad thing. It is a sign from nature he needs to give up and move on to the next girl not to hang round like a sick puppy. Needless to say of course the most attractive girls who have bfs are also the same girls who collect men "friends" and when these same girls decide to ditch the bf they are very well placed to choose from their pre positioned circle of admirers. These selfish women are just feeding their egos and causing misery.

....okay. Well it appears to me you seem to have a very unhealthy attitude towards women and were their place is in friendship groups and what they are basically on this planet for (to be admired by men and then called selfish for not being interested in said men). I actually don't think my mental capacity can handle talking to you any longer for fear I go insane at the idiocy of what you are saying.
If you've been friends with a girl for quite sometime then chances are she isn't going to see you in that way anymore. She'll see you more like a brother and what girl is going to sleep with their "brother from another mother" :K:
If you're in the friend zone it is because you allowed yourself to be there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stupid question really. Women are attracted to men they find attractive. If they are not attracted to you, it is because you are not attractive.

I've been friends with several girls in the past who, upon becoming single, have started to hit on me. So its not like it can't happen.
Because women want to be dominated. Women want leader men, men who lead the way. They don't want prissy-white knights with no balls. If you hang around being friends you tell her you're just another female. An emotional tampon for her to use.
Original post by LostLiveOne
Because women want to be dominated. Women want leader men, men who lead the way. They don't want prissy-white knights with no balls. If you hang around being friends you tell her you're just another female. An emotional tampon for her to use.

Original post by Anonymous
you don't have to fancy someone to **** them, I've done girls I don't fancy but still done it because its fun.

what is FWB?

Girls (and, I think, most guys) prefer to have sex with people they find sexually attractive. Why wouldn't they?

FWB = friends with benefits, i.e. friends who do have a sexual relationship but aren't in a romantic one - so it obviously does happen, just not to you. From experience though, it rarely works out satisfactorily for both parties.

To be honest, plenty of girls I know have kissed (or more) some of their guy friends. I know I have. Sometimes it works out into a relationship, sometimes it's just a drunken mistake that can be forgotten, but sometimes it gets messy and ruins a previously good friendship. So it does happen, but obviously not to you. It might, if the circumstances are right, but if it doesn't, it's not the girls fault for not finding you attractive.

As for the user spouting rubbish about how married women shouldn't have male friends - what a load of crap! Should I just be sitting at home crocheting teacosies and cooking my husband's tea in time for him to get home, in case some wayward male gets the wrong idea from me being friendly?
Because the guy is in the friendzone and she doesnt like him in that way, which is why he is in the friendzone in the first place anyway.. this is why being friends with girls that you like is a bad idea.
Original post by Helenia
Girls (and, I think, most guys) prefer to have sex with people they find sexually attractive. Why wouldn't they?

FWB = friends with benefits, i.e. friends who do have a sexual relationship but aren't in a romantic one - so it obviously does happen, just not to you. From experience though, it rarely works out satisfactorily for both parties.

To be honest, plenty of girls I know have kissed (or more) some of their guy friends. I know I have. Sometimes it works out into a relationship, sometimes it's just a drunken mistake that can be forgotten, but sometimes it gets messy and ruins a previously good friendship. So it does happen, but obviously not to you. It might, if the circumstances are right, but if it doesn't, it's not the girls fault for not finding you attractive.

As for the user spouting rubbish about how married women shouldn't have male friends - what a load of crap! Should I just be sitting at home crocheting teacosies and cooking my husband's tea in time for him to get home, in case some wayward male gets the wrong idea from me being friendly?

hahaha, I wish I hadn't run out of reps for this! Never mind that idiot anyway, he's certainly not the majority in that very stupid opinion he has on how things should be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending