The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beige101
Lazard offer! 8-10th April.

Congrats!! did they call you or did they send you an email?
Original post by 你妈的B
Congrats!! did they call you or did they send you an email?

Thanks! Called and said they'll send an email later with all details.
I have a UBS interview at 5 today for ICS division, any last minute tips or advice? Thanks! :smile:
Hi, does anyone know when the Rothschild Spring Week actually takes place?
Original post by andreas77
Hi, does anyone know when the Rothschild Spring Week actually takes place?

23rd March.
Original post by Drossell
Anything for UBS horizons?

Original post by vmwl
Haven't heard from them since completing online tests - I believe we're supposed to write a short essay after an initial screening? Maybe that'll be end of this month/early feb?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't heard anything since the online tests either - are we actually looked at separately from the Insights applicants? I assumed they'd take us through the normal Insights process and if we managed that, then they'd make us do extra stuff for Horizons
MS insight week FB page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1398123310489612/?fref=ts

Week commencing 23rd March
received a rejection from jpm and asked my interviewer kindly for feedback. he replied very nicely and said my "problem" was - even though the feedback was good - that I sounded too shy and should try to sound more convincing and try to be more self-confident
Original post by Emily941
received a rejection from jpm and asked my interviewer kindly for feedback. he replied very nicely and said my "problem" was - even though the feedback was good - that I sounded too shy and should try to sound more convincing and try to be more self-confident

I'm sorry to here about the outcome. Although, feedback is definiately very important. Take that on board and work on improving those slight imperfections. Good luck with the rest of your applications! :smile:
Original post by Mralpha
Still havnt heard from BAML, BNP, UBS, Blackrock, Rotschild, RBS and Nomura. What should I do?

Original post by XooN
Me too, haven't heard from Blackrock, Rothschild, RBS and Citi

Heard back from RBS yet? What roles did you apply for?
Original post by Refrigerator
Haven't heard anything since the online tests either - are we actually looked at separately from the Insights applicants? I assumed they'd take us through the normal Insights process and if we managed that, then they'd make us do extra stuff for Horizons

It's an essay and then half a day AC. Runner ups get spring week places, at least that's how it went last year.
Is it normal for MS to be almost 1 h late with the telephone interview? Still no call...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone had their GS sec interview yet?
Original post by Abdul-Karim
I'm sorry to here about the outcome. Although, feedback is definiately very important. Take that on board and work on improving those slight imperfections. Good luck with the rest of your applications! :smile:

thank you! I'll definitely try to improve that. good luck to you too!
GS hasnt called even though they should have called more than 15 minutes ago. Is this normal and should I just wait?
Original post by Mralpha
GS hasnt called even though they should have called more than 15 minutes ago. Is this normal and should I just wait?

Just wait, i've had to wait quite a while for my interview too. PM me and let me know how you get on :smile:
Original post by MaGeehkaal
Just wait, i've had to wait quite a while for my interview too. PM me and let me know how you get on :smile:

lol the time zone was GMT and since I live in Sweden my interview is not before one hour later than that haha. Stuipid me
do you think that, if someone rejects his offer for jpm, they would return to applicants they have rejected?
Original post by Emily941
do you think that, if someone rejects his offer for jpm, they would return to applicants they have rejected?

I've got a JPM offer but I'm right now in the GS interview process (final interview). Perhaps someone will choose GS (since both SW will be at the same time) and they might return to you. :-)
But I'm not sure since you are already rejected...perhaps there are people whose application status says "under review" or something like this...
However, maybe there's still hope. Wish you good luck :-)
Original post by Londongirl1995
I've got a JPM offer but I'm right now in the GS interview process (final interview). Perhaps someone will choose GS (since both SW will be at the same time) and they might return to you. :-)
But I'm not sure since you are already rejected...perhaps there are people whose application status says "under review" or something like this...
However, maybe there's still hope. Wish you good luck :-)

right. anyone who has done an interview for JPM and the status is "under review"?
has anyone an idea what the HR adress is or where I can find the number/email? would be great!

Latest

Trending

Trending