The Student Room Group

Girls!!! What do you look for in a guy?

Right so I'm Either ****e with girls or just a rotten picker, So what do you girls look for in your fella?? Need to know if I need to improve or just haven't found the right girls.

For the reccord, I'm 21, Have a masters in Engineering, Currently transitioning to a high value secured job working for AWE ( Nucluar Weaponary for the Uk Military) I own a decent car and live well enough to enjoy life, I treat girls like they should be, I'm a big believer in little gifts, Surprise dinners and weekends away, Just generally treating my girl like a princess! Pretty good with housework too :smile: I'm Olive skinned, 6ft, relativley fit looking and still fail in dating :frown: I like to think I'm a nice guy.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

a big wang.
Original post by Ryan-Slade
Right so I'm ****e with girls, So what do you girls look for in your fella??

For the reccord, I'm Olive skinned, 6ft, relativley fit looking and still fail in dating :smile:

You sound exactly like me except I'm 6'1 or 6'2!
Reply 3
Original post by Kabulkid
a big wang.

Without soundling like a pompous prick, That isn't a problem :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by guppygould
You sound exactly like me except I'm 6'1 or 6'2!

You have problems too bud?
Reply 5
A heart, lungs, kidney, small intestine, big intestine etc etc why?
Reply 6
Right so I'm ****e with girls, So what do you girls look for in your fella??

For the reccord, I'm Olive skinned, 6ft, relativley fit looking and still fail in dating :smile:

A man who does the ironing..
(edited 9 years ago)
Do you mean like appearance or personality-wise?
Original post by Kasa

A man who does the ironing..

For himself only

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Do you mean like appearance or personality-wise?

BOTH!
Everybody knows girls on TSR only look for Money, Status and Looks :teehee:

Oh and of course only alpha males will do
Appearance: I don't have a type. I guess no matter how a guy looks if he is confident and charismatic he's attractive.
Personality: He's got to amuse me, that's the most important personality trait. Also, he's got to be 'nice', mean people are really unattractive. Oh and he's got to like arguing- about literature, music, animals anything really, but that's just me :biggrin:
BOTH!

Well each girl is different, we have different types.
But these type of things are on almost every girl's checklist:

Confidence - not overly confident because you dont want to come across cocky or big headed. but at the same time, you dont want to be seen so shy that the girl has to make effort ALL the time.
Humour - Making a girl laugh is a big thing.
Hygiene - Youve gotta be clean. I know it sounds like a basic and normal thing to do but you have no idea how good it feels when a guy smells nice lol. Automatically makes us pay more attention to you.
Height - youre height is fine lol.
Dress sense - Some girls may be attracted to the chavvy type but majority of us arent. So no adidas and all these chavvy designer clothes (no offence to adidas haha).

It's kinda hard to say for certain, because we're all so different. Send me a PM or a photo of yourself and maybe i can help you further, cos right now i dont have much to go by :smile: Good luck though!
Good looking
Nice personality
Confident
Tall
Ambitious
Good career prospects
Likes me
Good sense of dress
well groomed
Intelligent
Reply 14
Original post by MidnightDream
Everybody knows girls on TSR only look for Money, Status and Looks :teehee:

Oh and of course only alpha males will do

That's just most in general these days :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Well each girl is different, we have different types.
But these type of things are on almost every girl's checklist:

Confidence - not overly confident because you dont want to come across cocky or big headed. but at the same time, you dont want to be seen so shy that the girl has to make effort ALL the time.
Humour - Making a girl laugh is a big thing.
Hygiene - Youve gotta be clean. I know it sounds like a basic and normal thing to do but you have no idea how good it feels when a guy smells nice lol. Automatically makes us pay more attention to you.
Height - youre height is fine lol.
Dress sense - Some girls may be attracted to the chavvy type but majority of us arent. So no adidas and all these chavvy designer clothes (no offence to adidas haha).

It's kinda hard to say for certain, because we're all so different. Send me a PM or a photo of yourself and maybe i can help you further, cos right now i dont have much to go by :smile: Good luck though!

Confidence is probably my only problem there...

I like to think I've got a decent sense of humour, I'm always quite cheeky, Hygeine? No problem :smile: Addidas? your joking right, I live by jeans/chinos and a casual shirt with some converses.

I'll Pm you later :smile:
You have problems too bud?

I wouldn't call them 'problems' though, but maybe a similar experience to yourself!
I look at your bank account :smile:
Somehow you come across as a total ****er and an insecure mess at the same time. A difficult combo to pull off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
Good looking
Nice personality
Confident
Tall
Ambitious
Good career prospects
Likes me
Good sense of dress
well groomed
Intelligent