The Student Room Group

What type of drunk are you?

Scroll to see replies

I just get docile, hippy, affectionate and maybe a bit bull****ty... perhaps displaying traits of mawkishness, a trait I don't have sober.

Sometimes I go quiet because I fancy a cigarette and, in my intoxicated state, take ages to find a way to either ask somebody or find out where the nearest off-licence is #depressing

If I drink too much I get disorientated and have the tendency to disappear on nights out.
(edited 9 years ago)
laughy drunk
Reply 23
Original post by College_Dropout
Does that extend to 3rd legs? :sexface:

I'm saying nothing
Reply 24
Original post by james1211
So you become a sexual predator?

No just overly affection and with certain people I can't say no :frown:
1) The word filter disappears. I'm lucky to have that sort of outlook on things that makes me witty, but a good number of times it's just not an appropriate thing to say. Fortunately, if I'm drunk enough for that, then so are all my friends.

2) I love everyone. In order of required inebriation, hugs, strokes, or bites may occur.

3) I don't care much for money when I'm sober. When I'm drunk I'm throwing money around like an irresponsible loan shark. In neither case can I spend money on myself without good reason, though, it's always for other people.
I make decisions I wouldn't when sober and generally talk rubbish and am more open than I normally would be, that's about it. Never been violent or aggressive or anything like that.
I talk so much rubbish. But also become even more confident that I already am which is never a good thing once lots of alcohol has been drunk :tongue: I'm also very direct and straight to the point with things I say.
I'm the 'oh...I'm so happy... I love you guys so much...' grinning idiot.

:h:
When I'm regular drunk I am dumb & more confident singing/dancing/rapping/whatever but everyone seems to find me hilarious. Once I'm blackout drunk, I nearly always run off and make friends with a bunch of strangers.
I become really friendly and affectionate most of the time. I love talking to strangers, kissing people on the forehead, hugging them, telling them I love them etc. I also always want to get with someone and I don't really care who it is.
Reply 31
ewww drinking
Reply 32
Original post by kayleighisonfire
No just overly affection and with certain people I can't say no :frown:

I feel like a guy would be labelled a creep if he behaved that way.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by james1211
I feel like a guy would be labelled a creep if he behaved that way.

You're right he would but hey that's double standards for you.
Reply 34
Original post by Modil
ewww drinking

Just because you don't like drinking it doesn't mean others don't do it, stop judging people for it.
Reply 35
The hyperactive, dancing, affectionate drunk :tongue:

Basically, I look like a crazy idiot who loves everyone!
I become 10 times more confident, get overly happy and laugh at everything :u:

I'm also known to wander off and talk to people/make friends
You are what you are. If you're a normal person when sober, you're a normal person when drunk. If you're a **** when sober, you're a **** when drunk.
Get a tad more confident. Tend to think about obscure things a lot. Also think about the big questions. Talkative if someone starts a conversation. Can also be the quite drunk in the corner :tongue:

I've never done anything I regret when drunk. Maybe I don't get drunk enough.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by cole-slaw
You are what you are. If you're a normal person when sober, you're a normal person when drunk. If you're a **** when sober, you're a **** when drunk.

Yup I would agree with this.

Quick Reply

Latest