The Student Room Group

What are my ex-best friends trying to do? rekindle or not

I stopped being friends with my two closest over the course of a year where the friendships were very on and off. The trio was just toxic. I recently phoned one of them to explain that I had struggled with mental health (why i hadnt spoke as much even though they never reached out first either) and to clear up some false ideas she had of me. She picked up right away and had a normal chat with me but we didnt speak after. months later I bumped into her on the bus and she walked over to sit and chat with me. Whats strange is her and the other girl kinda explained that they didnt want to be friends anymore yet they are both the first to view anything I post online and recently liked my post after being ghost followers for ages. Sometimes one of them will randomly text me (usually at night where they are probably drunk) saying things that imply they miss me. but that will be it. i actually reached out a couple days ago saying something similar to the type of messages they send when reaching out but they just ignored the text. Its so strange. I dont understand if theyre trying to be friends again or messing with me. Help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending