The Student Room Group

What type of drunk are you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Yup I would agree with this.

The only scientifically demonstrable effects of alcohol are first a feeling of relaxation and then euphoria.

Anything else is purely psychological.
Original post by cole-slaw
The only scientifically demonstrable effects of alcohol are first a feeling of relaxation and then euphoria.

Anything else is purely psychological.

I think a lot of it is that it becomes some what socially acceptable to behave like an arse when among a group of drunks.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I think a lot of it is that it becomes some what socially acceptable to behave like an arse when among a group of drunks.

In other countries where it is less acceptable or expected, no-one behaves like an ass.

Its only in certain countries like ours where the media exhibit a strong anti-alcohol bias that we are conditioned to behave like idiots.

Ironically, the people making a big deal out of "alcohol fuelled violence" are the very people responsible for it.
I don't know yet. If I have my way I never will.
The unpredictable kind. Drinking can make me feel either a lot better or a lot worse.
Reply 45
Sleepy, quick to laugh, a lot more easy-going and I speak more slowly. Not slurring my speech, mind, just more slowly :smile:

However, I once drank some wine when I was pissed off and I had none of that feeling of elation and ease, just wooziness. That time was enough to tell me to never drink when angry. Alcohol is a mood enhancer.
Cocky, boastful, liable to get into rows with strangers over trivial incidents, aggressive, generous.
Love tiger tiger !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
I become overly friendly and chatty. Normally I'm an introverted guy who will happily chat though I struggle to keep a conversation going but, once the alcohol starts flowing I'm Mr.Talkative.

I also start dancing.. badly.
I just tend to feel more confident than I would usually :biggrin:
happy and bouncy at first, and then incredibly sleepy
Reply 51
Only got angry drunk once and nothing bad really happened, Rest of the time I'm alright, pretty happy, can almost always snap back to sober for a friend in crisis though
A lot more cofident.. And stubborn in the sense of mate saying he doesn't want a drink so I get a round of Jagers in..

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. I become a lot more confident and chatty.
2. I'm very happy. I love and care for anyone and everyone I'm with.
3. Once I'm on a few drinks I crave more and more thereon-after.
4. I become pretty careless with my money. I spend it on others and lend it out whenever needed without any regret.
5. I become quite clumsy and stupid :3
i become very giggly- i laugh at literally everything, a lot more confident i.e don't care if people are staring at me. Generally i become a very happy person. God i love being drunk.
Reply 55
I get a bit more confident. Usually I'm painfully shy but I'm a bit more open after I've had a few.
My speech gets quite slurred and I wobble a bit :P
I spend money like it's nobodies business.
I'm the happy, giggly type. I can't remember any instances where I've got aggressive or angry.

Not to sound like an alcoholic, but I think I prefer my drunk self :colondollar: :tongue:
I usually become uber confident and get everyone to play fun games. I'll get one of the girls to help me organise said games and get everyone involved.

I also always have really strong urges to punch things when I'm drunk.
I am the most interesting person in the world when drunk (according to me).

Seriously though, it's still me, just more confident/funny/lively most of the time.
The extreme giggling/cackling kind.

Quick Reply

Latest