The Student Room Group

People Just Do Nothing

Anyone else been watching this on bbc 3, its too jokes bruv. lol but seriously it's a great funny show, who else likes it? whos your favourite character, i like all of them to be fair
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
anyone?
Reply 3
Original post by Zeroic
Anyone else been watching this on bbc 3, its too jokes bruv. lol but seriously it's a great funny show, who else likes it? whos your favourite character, i like all of them to be fair

I'm intrigued to know what this show is exactly about, can you describe + give time of the show?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by TheVth
I'm intrigued to know what this show is exactly about, can you describe + give time of the show?

Posted from TSR Mobile

basically a bunch of chavs who run an illegal radio station go about there lives, quality watch mate.
Reply 5
for me it's gotta be one of my favourite shows of 2014 at the moment
When does it come on? Is it worth watching on iplayer?
Reply 7
Original post by Zeroic
basically a bunch of chavs who run an illegal radio station go about there lives, quality watch mate.

What time is it usually on?
Reply 8
Original post by TheVth
What time is it usually on?
sunday 10:45

Original post by Biryani007
When does it come on? Is it worth watching on iplayer?

watch episode 1 now if you have time, it's just a funny show for some
Original post by Zeroic
watch episode 1 now if you have time, it's just a funny show for some

Gotta be up early tomorrow so will do whenever I have a chance :biggrin:
Reply 10
Gotta be up early tomorrow so will do whenever I have a chance :biggrin:

yeah same eid mubarak?
Original post by Zeroic
yeah same eid mubarak?

Eid mubarak to you too :biggrin:
Hope you have an amazing day inshaaA!
The show is HILARIOUS.

Chabuddy and Beats gotta be my faves hahahahah, check them out on Charlie Sloth on YouTube.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Eid mubarak to you too :biggrin:
Hope you have an amazing day inshaaA!

yeah back to you to, have a good day, eat a lot to :wink:
Reply 14
Original post by ZSHNZ
The show is HILARIOUS.

Chabuddy and Beats gotta be my faves hahahahah, check them out on Charlie Sloth on YouTube.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha beats was ****ing jokes today, so was chabuddy, i will do man thanks
whatt how is it? if you've ever actually been involved with the grime/garage/pirate radio scene in terms of knowing artists day-today, i think its a realistic and funny light on what they're like, obviously the characters are made to seem a little more stupid, but i always thought that to someone who wasnt really involved it seemed quite genuine
Reply 16
Original post by Zeroic

am not a fan. a bunch of well spoken middle class ****ers tryna mug off working class people.

Quick Reply

Latest