The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial college interview

Yesterday I had an online interview for aeronautical engineering. How long would it take for them to get back to me with an offer or a rejection?

Scroll to see replies

I had my online interview for chemical engineering in Feb 5th, still didn't heard back any decision
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by HDesert
Yesterday I had an online interview for aeronautical engineering. How long would it take for them to get back to me with an offer or a rejection?
Had my mech eng interview in Jan. still no reply but I think most people hear around mid March.👍
Reply 3
Original post by Ajtydeman1
Had my mech eng interview in Jan. still no reply but I think most people hear around mid March.👍
I see, hope we get an update soon. Once I do, I'll update you too.
Original post by HDesert
It will be in time for people to arrange getting to London, since there is an offer holder day on the 18th march so offers must be out in fair warning of that. Please get back to me if you hear anything because I'm not sure if they bother sending rejections, they may just leave you if they don't send an offer so I wanna know if I've missed it, cheers
Original post by HDesert
I see, hope we get an update soon. Once I do, I'll update you too.
Anything?
Reply 6
Original post by Will45663
Anything?
Still nothing
Original post by HDesert
Still nothing
Me neither I'm stalking loads of forums and haven't seen anyone get an offer yet so don't think they've been released yet
Anyone receive an offer yet?
Original post by bigBrainPanda
Not me
Reply 10
Nope, nothing
Original post by HDesert
Nope, nothing
When do you reckon they'll send either an offer or rejection? As the offer holders day is the 18th and it's already the 13th.
Reply 12
When do you reckon they'll send either an offer or rejection? As the offer holders day is the 18th and it's already the 13th.
I have no clue, wished they updated us more. Its abit annoying that lost of us still don't have an update so close to the offers holders day since it will give us not much time to plan our travel. So alot of us are in the same boat. However to all of you who got this far, congrats! All we can do is wait
Reply 13
Still nothing?
Reply 14
Original post by VALEX2
Still nothing?
Still nothing
Original post by HDesert
Still nothing
Still nothing. I'm watching a large number of chats and forums I'll let you guys know if I see anyone from the none Oxbridge deadline with an offer, but absolutely noone has heard back yet so don't worry
Reply 16
Original post by Will45663
Still nothing. I'm watching a large number of chats and forums I'll let you guys know if I see anyone from the none Oxbridge deadline with an offer, but absolutely noone has heard back yet so don't worry
yeah same. its just the offer holder day thing that is weird. Why so early?
Original post by VALEX2
yeah same. its just the offer holder day thing that is weird. Why so early?
Yeah I have no idea at all. I thought initially that maybe it was just for Oxbridge deadline applicants but it said on the email for our round of interviews that successful applications go to this offer day, so it's Def for us too if we get in... Very weird, but then again Imperial do seem to be poor when it comes to giving people notice and keeping in contact
I have applied for Mech Eng and I got an invitation for an interview just one day before the admission test, has anyone experience the same?
Reply 19
Do you guys know if your application is under consideration, or just with the department? It says on the application portal I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending