The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Anyone going to study MSc Consumer Marketing and Product Development this September?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by satyaramesh
Hey Shadham. I am from India! Where are you put up here?

I got my accommodation at The Forge 2...what abt u?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by SRN1701
Yes I hope too :smile:
And that is quite a shift, I have already done my masters in food processing, this is my second masters.

Oh that's gud👍 will it be difficult for me to adapt ?
Reply 22
Original post by Shadham
Oh that's gud👍 will it be difficult for me to adapt ?

It will be a different field obviously, but I don't think it will be difficult!
Reply 23
Original post by SRN1701
It will be a different field obviously, but I don't think it will be difficult!

Oh okok👍
Original post by Shadham
I got my accommodation at The Forge 2...what abt u?

I got my accommodation at The Forge!
Reply 25
Wow... so what you did in ur UG?
Reply 26
Satya n shivani..which part of India are you guys from? I'm from Tamil Nadu
Reply 27
Original post by Shadham
Satya n shivani..which part of India are you guys from? I'm from Tamil Nadu

From bombay!
Reply 28
Original post by SRN1701
From bombay!

Super..👍I don't know to speak Hindi..( feeling ashamed ) but can understand a little..
Original post by Shadham
Super..������I don't know to speak Hindi..( feeling ashamed ) but can understand a little..

Hi Shadham and Shivani,

I completed my UG in Food Science and Management. I'm from Chennai and I too don't understand Hindi! :P Which part of Tamil Nadu are you from?
Reply 30
Oh gud satya👍 so I'm the one shifting field..I'm from Ariyalur near Trichy..
Original post by Shadham
Oh gud satya������ so I'm the one shifting field..I'm from Ariyalur near Trichy..

That's nice.
Reply 32
Hi everyone! I'm planning to start the course in 2015. How do you like it there? Any comments? X
Original post by SRN1701
Yes I hope too :smile:
And that is quite a shift, I have already done my masters in food processing, this is my second masters.

Hey did you graduate from this program? I'm looking for consulting in the London area.

Thanks!
Original post by satyaramesh
Hi Shadham and Shivani,

I completed my UG in Food Science and Management. I'm from Chennai and I too don't understand Hindi! :P Which part of Tamil Nadu are you from?

Hey did you graduate from this program? I'm looking for consulting in the London area. Thanks!
Original post by karoszka
Hi everyone! I'm planning to start the course in 2015. How do you like it there? Any comments? X

Hey did you graduate from this program? I'm looking for consulting in the London area. Thanks!
Reply 36
How was your experience with the course?
helloo☺...i'm planning for food consumer marketing and product development this year... i guess u guys have done with ur masters..can u plz suggest me about this course..is it a better one and about working opportunities plz rply me back i dnt know anyother to knw the course
Original post by Shadham
Thank you:smile: where are you from and may i know your name? Im from India and my name is Shadham..:smile:

helloo... i'm planning for the same course in SHU this year..as you already done with your masters plz tell me about the course and workung opportunities aftr the course..plz rply me ASAP
i'm planning for the course this year..please tell me about your experience and working opportunity the course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending