The Student Room Group

Who will you miss when you go to uni?

Who would you miss?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
School friends
Will miss my friends and family, especially my baby brother who turns 1 soon after i start uni :redface:
Reply 3
boyfriend, i have to stay with my parents for the first year :angry:
I have just one close friend where I live. She's going to the US for uni. I'm really gonna miss her though she doesn't know it.
When I went to uni for first year I didn't miss anyone. :smile: Too busy having a good time.
My family and friends :frown:
Probably no one

Posted from TSR Mobile
My mum most of all. Although, as much as I love her, I'm looking forward to the independence. And I'm sure I'll be able to FaceTime with her, so there will always be means of contact. :smile:

I will miss my close friends from college and work too. And my brother.
Reply 9
My family most definitely. My "friends" have been pissing me off recently so I can't wait to get rid.
my closest friends :s-smilie:
Original post by Ndella
My family most definitely. My "friends" have been pissing me off recently so I can't wait to get rid.

****ing preach it.
My maths teachers! (And teachers in general)

They taught excellently and made maths the highlight of my week.

It's sad I know.
4 closest friends. Group chat will have to suffice
Mah bezzies, mah bro, ma homeboys and ma bird
Original post by thetrickyfox
****ing preach it.

Lol I'm the complete opposite! I love my friends :sad: but my family sucks. I'm really going to miss them :cry: I'm sure it'll be fun though
Original post by Ndella

This. It makes to laugh to think of all the conversations before I finished college of how much time I was gonna spend with friends during summer and before university but hardly anything's happened. Can't wait to leave.
I won't miss anybody.
My dog :emo:
The idea of leaving my family, friends, and boyfriend makes me slightly ill. I've still got a year to go. Oh dear.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending