The Student Room Group

Have you ever wet or pooed yourself?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'd jst have crusty butt chocolate everywhere. The worst time was when I was 7 and took a **** in my pants during summer camp because the bathroom was too far away and I was out deep in the park. And then it was a heavy hot clump that when I sat down just spread all over my cheeks :teehee: And no one wanted to sit by me :closedeyes:
Reply 21
Original post by Kutta
I had diarheoa (sorry about spelling), I sneezed and it all came out :frown:

Sounds like yesterday :colone: you did this yesterday didn't you you little ****.
Reply 22
Original post by ApeMob
Sounds like yesterday :colone: you did this yesterday didn't you you little ****.

Yep :smile:

was fun :smile:
One time i had a dream i was in my nans house desperate for the toilet.Then, i did a number 1 for ages and felt such a huge relief sitting on her toilet. I woke up that morning and was drenched.I think i was about 10/11.It was hell trying to tell my mother what happened:colondollar:
Reply 24
Original post by Kutta
Yep :smile:

was fun :smile:

X`D ewwwwww lmao
must be all dat curreh :teehee:
Reply 25
Original post by ApeMob
X`D ewwwwww lmao
must be all dat curreh :teehee:

Omg yep, that was some weird ass daal
Reply 26
Original post by Kutta
Omg yep, that was some weird ass daal

:lolwut: daal? writes that down
Reply 27
You mean Like dis?! :teeth:

After diaper stage , never pooed myself. Only wet myself , if you know what i mean.:colone:
Reply 29
Original post by TSR Mustafa
After diaper stage , never pooed myself. Only wet myself , if you know what i mean.:colone:

:colone: Hmm hmm I know what you mean little tiger!!! Rawr! hahaha
Original post by ApeMob
:colone: Hmm hmm I know what you mean little tiger!!! Rawr! hahaha

:rofl: :biggrin:
Original post by Mase2000
Have you ever failed to make it to a toilet (post diaper age) and had an accident. Its the most embarrassing thing ever at the time but on reflection can be funny. It happened to me last year. I had the runs and was locked outside my house... was not good. I filled my pants and had to wait 40mins for my mum to get home :colondollar:

Yea once when I was out running last year. Was heavily constipated after a drinking bender at the time but was desperate to run off the hangover so thought I'd be Ok even though I hadn't **** in days. 4 miles in I'm running in the middle of London at about 2am when I can just feel it coming. Desperately searching for a toilet but cant find one at all, briefly contemplated ****ting on the street or in a phone box but preferred not to risk criminal prosecution and social castration, so I literally just **** myself into my shorts. Must have been about 4lbs worth. :eek:

Wasnt even that bad, just waddled home and then dumped the shorts before having a long long shower.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 32
:rofl: :biggrin:

*locks my arm with yours* let's be buddies since you're too young for me...right now :colone:
Original post by ApeMob
*locks my arm with yours* let's be buddies since you're too young for me...right now :colone:

*Locks arm with yours*

For now... :colone:
Original post by Zürich
Yea once when I was out running last year. Was heavily constipated after a drinking bender at the time but was desperate to run off the hangover so thought I'd be Ok even though I hadn't **** in days. 4 miles in I'm running in the middle of London at about 2am when I can just feel it coming. Desperately searching for a toilet but cant find one at all, briefly contemplated ****ting on the street or in a phone box but preferred not to risk criminal prosecution and social castration, so I literally just **** myself into my shorts. Must have been about 4lbs worth. :eek:

Wasnt even that bad, just waddled home and then dumped the shorts before having a long long shower.

thats nasty. you shouldve pooed on the side street.

I let out a shart once... I thought I was safe.
Reply 35
*Locks arm with yours*

For now... :colone:

How to say see you later in Arabic? :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by Castro Saint
I've **** myself three times and pissed myself twice, I believe.

lmao
Original post by ApeMob
How to say see you later in Arabic? :smile:

اشوفك بعدين
Original post by tehforum
thats nasty. you shouldve pooed on the side street.

I let out a shart once... I thought I was safe.

Would prefer just just to dump the shorts and shower than risk someone rightfully phoning the police for ****ting outside their house.

As I say, wasnt as bad as you'd think since nobody saw and I was just wearing cheap shorts
When i was like 5 i was constipated, i didn't think anything would come out if I tensed my muscles. I was wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest