The Student Room Group

just saw a 7.5/10 guy's tinder (someone just shoot me please)(fml)

Anon since the guy knows me. Just saw this handsome guys tinder. FML he had sent out the most cringiest crap like "I wanna **** you", "i wanna bang you against the wall ", "I wanna take off your panties and lick you for hours", random cringey crap like that AND THE GIRLS WERE EATING IT ALL UP AND RESPONDING POSITIVELY. These were all girls ranging from average plain Jane to smoking hot girls. The lower they were on the 10 scale relative to him the more and more receptive they were (hypergamy has become an uncontrollable monster).

If I sent that my ugly ethnic ass would be called a creep, blocked and I would have numerous sexual harassment reports filed against my name to the police.

I am on the verge of clinical depression. Life as a sub 7 male is not worth living, you are treated as genetic thrash by everyone.

Why doesn't the government look out for its own people's best interest and introduce a law so that every man who is less than a 7/10 is euthanised in a painless manner? Or women who are due to have a boy has to abort it if it's likely that he will turn out as a sub 7 male? Or alternatively give sub 7 men insane money and status to level the playing the field?

And don't give me that crap about there only being girls looking for easy bangs on tinder, tinder is mainstream now, everyone has it, that guy was interacting with your everyday girl you see at work or university.

Yeah sure he had a few rejections to his pervy messages but for every 1 or 2 girls who rejected him he had 20 girls ready to jump on his nuts.

FACE AND LMS WAS THE ANSWER ALL ALONG.

Scroll to see replies

Not sure if troll , or srs :confused:
Wow, I think you need to go see a doctor.

You have issues if you feel that the government should force abortions if they're less than a 7.

Either you're trolling or you need serious medical help.
It's not all about looks.
Reply 4
So he's better looking than you and can get away with more on Tinder. So what?
judging you all for using tinder anyway...
Reply 6
it's tinder, what did you expect?
Reply 7
The behaviour of all parties in that context is pretty trashy. Are you sure that's something you want to aspire to?
Is there a point in anon op ? We know who you are
Not sure if srs :hmmm:

'tis not all about the looks, personality is important too. So what if he's better looking? There are plenty of sub 7 men, for lack of a better phrase, who have girlfriends etc so I don't see a reason to be as bitter as you are.

Lastly I for one could not give less of a flying fudge cake about your looks, money or status if your personality is pits
Original post by LJStudent
It's not all about looks.

Lol yeah I'm sure if an average looking Chinese guy sent borderline autistic crap like "I wanna take off your panties and lick you for hours" he would get a "hmmm that sounds great I haven't been pleasured for a long time :wink:" by an attractive girl followed by her giving out her number.

Yeah it's not all about looks my ass.
Original post by Anonymous
Lol yeah I'm sure if an average looking Chinese guy sent borderline autistic crap like "I wanna take off your panties and lick you for hours" he would get a "hmmm that sounds great I haven't been pleasured for a long time :wink:" by an attractive girl followed by her giving out her number.

Yeah it's not all about looks my ass.

mate, you're right.

your OP is 100% accurate.

if you've ever been on the 'misc' they set up fake profiles and pretty much back up what you said. the response differed hugely if you said the SAME thing from a good looking person, and an average person.

damn this earth
Yes, you will be called a creep if you're average or unattractive. That's life. Dating has never been 'fair'. People can discriminate all they want. Especially when it is online. People will disregard you if you don't pass the instant looks test. If you have low self esteem, I would advise against online. Rejection is constant.

You say Tinder is mainstream, but people still look at it as a way to find people to have sex with. They don't care about your personality. Your looks are the only thing that matters.
(edited 9 years ago)
They should create secluded gated communities for us sub 7 men so we cannot see the fun women (women whi are just 3+) and 7+ men have and never need to get depressed because we will never know about anything to do with sex. We can then live in peace living in ignorance of the fun times 7+ men have with all women.
Original post by tehforum
mate, you're right.

your OP is 100% accurate.

if you've ever been on the 'misc' they set up fake profiles and pretty much back up what you said. the response differed hugely if you said the SAME thing from a good looking person, and an average person.

damn this earth

Jesus Christ it's not even the difference between an ugly guy and a good looking guy but just between an average guy and good looking guy.

Men desperately need an alpha leader like Julius Caesar or Napoleon to come to the forefront, curbstomp women's hypervamy nowadays, regulate the monopoly over the sexual market 7+ men have and make men focus more on masculine pursuits as opposed to toiling for a lifetime to just get a woman of the same looks level as him attracted to him.
Another Elliot Rodger-ish thread on TSR, why am I not surprised?
Take a look at some of the blokes that appear on Jeremy Kyle.

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/jeremy-kyle/kyle18.jpg <----
Reply 17
I pity the cretins that use tinder.
Original post by Tom78
I pity the cretins that use tinder.

It's obviously because all you can get is fat whales on tinder like me.

For 7+/10 men it's a poost paradise, they are literally ****ing new girls off there everyday.

Why do I even carry on with my pathetic existence any more?
Original post by SophiaLDN
Another Elliot Rodger-ish thread on TSR, why am I not surprised?

Help them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending