The Student Room Group

Girls, would you be more upset if...

If a guy couldn't contain himself easily whenever you have sex, or if he can't release and goes flaccid whenever you have sex?
I'd prefer 1st one, with the first one it'd feel like he's having too much fun but with the 2nd too little.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'd be more upset if he couldn't release and went flaccid. Suggests something's not quite right and he's not finding it pleasurable.
Reply 3
The second one, definitely. Because it suggests he wasn't enjoying it.
Original post by syrettd
The second one, definitely. Because it suggests he wasn't enjoying it.

Agreed, at least the first one suggests he is enjoying it
Second one
Second one
Reply 7
Second one, happened to me with my ex. He was older than me and had taken drugs for years and years so I suspect that was probably something to do with it.
Reply 8
Interesting. My first time it wasn't too bad and I lasted a while, we actually had sex 3 separate times in all that night. The 2nd and 3rd it was more difficult to contain myself for some reason. At least I tried though... right?

Nice to know that she might not of seen it as a bad thing and that hopefully she wasn't a little upset about it.
I'm a late bloomer, only started dating when I was 24 and lost my virginity then. This may be a contributing factor to my difficulty in finishing with a girl: I can keep on pumping at her for quite some time before I blow the lid myself. I suppose its better than premature ejaculation but annoying nonetheless.
Original post by Anonymous
Interesting. My first time it wasn't too bad and I lasted a while, we actually had sex 3 separate times in all that night. The 2nd and 3rd it was more difficult to contain myself for some reason. At least I tried though... right?

Nice to know that she might not of seen it as a bad thing and that hopefully she wasn't a little upset about it.

I think it's also worth considering that if you finish early, at least there was possibly a lot of foreplay and the girl was satisfied from that. Yeah, it can be a little disappointing but these things happen.

From personal experience with an ex with erectile dysfunction, if a guy doesn't finish and goes quite flaccid it can actually feel quite hard on the girl's self esteem. You start to wonder if you're terrible in bed or that he finds you unattractive.
I'd be more upset if he wasn't enjoying it, if it happens early at least it was good for him, which is always nice to know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending