The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Could it be that intros think extros are a tad fake ?
Reply 61
Probably jealousy
Original post by mrkl
Could it be that intros think extros are a tad fake ?

They can be... Especially if they are introverts trying to be extroverts! Your true colours will shine through eventually.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by simplylldxo
They can be... Especially if they are introverts trying to be extroverts! Your true colours will shine through eventually.

Posted from TSR Mobile

never thought about it that way but yes.

What about the reverse - extroverts trying to be introverts , any experience of this ?
Original post by AllyTee
Possibly :tongue:

Aren't introverts more likely to be shy, though? (though I have known a shy extrovert before)

Possibly but usually people see introvertism and shyness as the same thing and it's not.
I really hate these labels, so much cringe.
Original post by mrkl
What about the reverse - extroverts trying to be introverts , any experience of this ?

I imagine it'll have the same effect... Maybe, I don't know. But wouldn't it be hard for them to pretend to be introvert? It's not something you can fake as it's part of your personality, you are either an introvert, extrovert or a bit of both!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by simplylldxo
I imagine it'll have the same effect... Maybe, I don't know. But wouldn't it be hard for them to pretend to be introvert? It's not something you can fake as it's part of your personality, you are either an introvert, extrovert or a bit of both!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, I think faking from extro to intro is more difficult than the reverse
There's no pretending about it. Introverts hate *******s like you.

Latest