The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester Freshers

any freshers got facebook or twitter? want to get to know people before I start :h: post people

Scroll to see replies

Are you at the chester or Warrington campus?...
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
chesterrr :biggrin: yourself?
Chesterr too (:
I just deleted my fb a little while ago - need a new one! I have twitter? Or email?
Would be nice to know someone before I get there...
What you studying?
Reply 4
hell yeahh! and @haarishero , i know what you mean, thats why im trying to get to know people before i go , worried incase i struggle socially hahaah what about you? what are you studying? (:
Haha, I'll tweet you :wink:
I'm studying English Language and Journalism... You didn't actually say what you were studying.. Haha.
Where you moving into? (Email that privately?)
I'm moving there end of this month, if you're around then too? We can get used to things for a few weeks before lectures start. I have friends there already so I'm moving there so early to see them and try to get a job and things.
(edited 9 years ago)
Then delete the message with my private email? Didn't think haha!
Reply 7
Original post by hannah.andrews
Haha, I'll tweet you :wink:
I'm studying English Language and Journalism... You didn't actually say what you were studying.. Haha.
Where you moving into? (Email that privately?)
I'm moving there end of this month, if you're around then too? We can get used to things for a few weeks before lectures start. I have friends there already so I'm moving there so early to see them and try to get a job and things.

yeah do it dude :wink: and thats awesome, sorry i thought i did ahah, i'm studying tourism management (: and sure , i'll tell you on DM on twitter :P and oh wow really? how do they find chester? and yeah i'm moving in when everyone else is , I'm excited man, thats awesome how you have mates there, I have a few that are going with me but i don't know anyone there at the moment, but i've spoke to a few people on here and stuff that are going (: but yeah , i'll tell you on twitter about that stuff
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm 20, I studied in Chester last year and a half but I became ill and couldn't keep up with the work load and the exams so I left and am starting again... Fully recovered :smile: I have one really good friend, but she isn't at uni - she works full time and she's 23, and so great! But I do want to make more friends this time round definitely! And you seem cool.. Haha. And you're at uni with me (:
When are you moving there then? I'm scared I'm moving there too early and I want to, to see Jess and try to get a job and settle in all over again but I don't want to be on my own for ages either... Haha.
Reply 9
I'm 20, I studied in Chester last year and a half but I became ill and couldn't keep up with the work load and the exams so I left and am starting again... Fully recovered :smile: I have one really good friend, but she isn't at uni - she works full time and she's 23, and so great! But I do want to make more friends this time round definitely! And you seem cool.. Haha. And you're at uni with me (:
When are you moving there then? I'm scared I'm moving there too early and I want to, to see Jess and try to get a job and settle in all over again but I don't want to be on my own for ages either... Haha.

ah fair enough, i hope you're feeling better and stuff now (: ohh so you're starting your course again from your first year? and oh awesome, you should be chuffed you have people there! thats usefull as hell haha, but yeah i've made a few couple friends on the fourms and i've been speaking to people on facebook but besides that im a total stranger , i'm from a big city so moving to chester will be weird ahah, and i'm moving in september with the first year freshers, the 25th i think? and i'm sure you're not, even if you do go a little earlier it's good , you can set up and stuff faster and you wont have to deal with all that stress right? and nah you seem cool and chilled out so i dont see why you would be on your own, you seem friendly and stuff so you'll make friends in no time? i'll be your mate :wink: lucky you ahah, and yeah , thats one of the first things i want to do as soon as i get there, job hunt :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
What's your private email?
And I'll reply that way?..
This site is playing up for me!
I'm feeling a lot better thanks.
You're soo easy to talk to! I didn't come on here last time I started uni - I'm glad I did this time round!
Hmmm, I'm lucky? I hint sarcasm :wink:
Oh my gosh, the 25th is so far away still!
Oohh, a big city? Where are you from, then?...(:
Reply 12
I'm feeling a lot better thanks.
You're soo easy to talk to! I didn't come on here last time I started uni - I'm glad I did this time round!
Hmmm, I'm lucky? I hint sarcasm :wink:
Oh my gosh, the 25th is so far away still!
Oohh, a big city? Where are you from, then?...(:

thats good! hope you stay that way, and ahahah cheers? i don't really get that a lot so thanks , i can say the same about you, and yes, anyone who has me as a friend is lucky :wink: and im glad i started using it , i would have felt awks if not , trying hard to make friends and stuff but its failing abit ahahah and trust me it's time away but its going by so fast lmao, i cant even thell and birmingham, **** hole , so glad to be out of here , wby? are you a local to chester?
Fingers crossed...
And yes, that was a compliment. Don't get used to it :wink:
I was soooo close to going to Birmingham uni instead!
I'm from Northampton... Ever been? I don't suppose so, there's nothing major to come here for, really. Not for 20 year olds :wink: How old are you? I bet younger?
I want to go to Birmingham, shopping. Is it good?
You think time is going fast? It is dragging for me!
You didn't tell me where you're moving to?
I want to know if we're close by! Haha.
Reply 14
Fingers crossed...
And yes, that was a compliment. Don't get used to it :wink:
I was soooo close to going to Birmingham uni instead!
I'm from Northampton... Ever been? I don't suppose so, there's nothing major to come here for, really. Not for 20 year olds :wink: How old are you? I bet younger?
I want to go to Birmingham, shopping. Is it good?
You think time is going fast? It is dragging for me!
You didn't tell me where you're moving to?
I want to know if we're close by! Haha.

I was starting to get used to it :/// wow fine haha, and ehh Birmingham is okay , Birmingham City is a average Uni but UOB is great, but the city isn't the best, Chester is real close to two huge cities so that's awesome, Birmingham is good for going out i guess, like a lot of clubs and stuff. Shopping is great tbf, like we have everything , like having a selfridges close is sweet hahaha, a lot of good shops so i guess thats a good thing but besides that Birmingham is meh, i guess im just sick of it hahah , and guess :wink: nawh 18 haha, and no but i was considering going uni there! and haha do you want to go back badly? im still confused, so you're returning back to chester , are you starting your course from the first year? or are you carrying on from the year you left? and i'm not 100 % sure yet but im keen on alexandra house , Catherine or anything on campus, if i dont get any of those then i guess i'm just going to go with whatever s nicest, what about you? where you planning on staying? on campus or?
Haha!
Ah, I might have to take the trip!
Two years younger than me... I bet you act it and all :wink: haha.
I want to go back badly, yeah! But just because I've had so much time off. I just want to get back into the swing of things! And meet new people :wink:
I am starting from the beginning again - I changed my course as well. Fresh start.
Ahh, I see. I'm on Garden Lane. Private housing (:
My room is the best! I just found the perfect mirror! Hahaha (:
So you've made lots of other friends already, through this?... You'll be fine then when you get here, Mr Popular :wink:
Reply 16
Haha!
Ah, I might have to take the trip!
Two years younger than me... I bet you act it and all :wink: haha.
I want to go back badly, yeah! But just because I've had so much time off. I just want to get back into the swing of things! And meet new people :wink:
I am starting from the beginning again - I changed my course as well. Fresh start.
Ahh, I see. I'm on Garden Lane. Private housing (:
My room is the best! I just found the perfect mirror! Hahaha (:
So you've made lots of other friends already, through this?... You'll be fine then when you get here, Mr Popular :wink:

hahaha yeah yeah, manchester is better for shopping , you might aswell go there instead , and nah nah im well mature mate :wink: hahaha cheeky, and i want to start badly, i just want to move out , meet new people and urgh just sick of birmingham haha, and good that you're starting again, you can be with all us freshers :wink: and sounds good, is it far from campus? and nah i have hardly made any, like just one tbh, so urm take that back :wink: well two if i count you but you're being sarcastic with me so i guess not :wink: you never followed me on twitter pal!
I've been to Manchester too many times already! I haven't been to Birmingham. You going to show me round? Seeing as you're so mature? (:
Haha, is that a good thing to be with all the freshers? I don't think I'll be doing the whole freshers week of partying again to be honest...
I'm only a five min walk away (:
Hahaha, okay... I take that back. Friends? (:
I'll get round to that (:
Well you're a friend more popular than me, hahaa.
September can't come quick enough!
Reply 18
I've been to Manchester too many times already! I haven't been to Birmingham. You going to show me round? Seeing as you're so mature? (:
Haha, is that a good thing to be with all the freshers? I don't think I'll be doing the whole freshers week of partying again to be honest...
I'm only a five min walk away (:
Hahaha, okay... I take that back. Friends? (:
I'll get round to that (:
Well you're a friend more popular than me, hahaa.
September can't come quick enough!

hahahaha loving the sarcasm , but yes , if you stop being rude to me :wink: and i guess it is, right? i mean thats when you meet new people and start new friendships , and haahah oh i dont blame you, im not much of a party person, i don't really enjoy drinking so i'll be calm during it all ;P and thats ight, you dont have to walk far, and hahahah not friends yet waiting on that apology :wink: and shh don't be so negative look forward to it! you'll make bare new friends , trust me
and i know pal, i've got reading festival to look forward to but after that im going to be buzzing so much for uni
Awh I'm sorry. I won't be sarcastic again...
I'd like you to show me round Birmingham sometime! So... I'm sorry :wink: hahaha. Friends, now?
I suppose it could be cool to go to some of the freshers events. I'll see... (:
You're going to Reading?! When is it?
I do nothing but work at the moment, and until I leave for uni again! But... I can do lots of shopping as a result! :wink: hahaha.
So are you the oldest? Do you have brothers and sisters?...
You can tell me to stop asking questions if you want to! It can be your turn to be rude to me :wink: haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending