Scroll to see replies

Has anyone got an offer for economics?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 481
Original post by rachelc142
but our sixth form has had results that are in the top 20% of the country
so statistically we're likely to do better than the other 80% :tongue: I wouldn't call that a bad school

maybe its because we all had outstanding grades, references and personal statements

Oh it might be that then!:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hannahse
I applied for English Lit/Lang about 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything back. My friend (in the same school) got a conditional offer for Biology and it seems they get the sciences etc out of the way first but I'm starting to panic 😭

I know it's a different school, and the schools are pretty much entirely independent.

Buuuuuut for my Phil/Psych offer a couple years back, it was supposedly dealt with by the school of Philosophy, not Psychology, hence an Arts school. If I remember correctly I don't think I heard back until February. I remember waiting at least a couple months, if not more - up to 3 or 4.
Original post by allypetal
I know it's hard to say but I'm really worried about Bristol, it's my favourite uni and I've literally heard nothing from them other than they're continuing to consider my application :frown: I got AAAB at AS, and I have an interview from Cambridge and an offer from York (so nothing can't be too wrong about my application?) but Bristol is my favourite university. Need A*AA for English, predicted A*A*A* thanks everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

As a current English student I don't think you should worry at all! I didn't hear til mid December and we had the same predicted grades. Good luck and I hope you get in, it's amazing.
I've applied for history and got the acknowledgment this morning. Anyone know how long they take to get back to you with an offer/rejection(and if they send out rejection emails at all)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dbrashaw
Has anyone got an offer for economics?

Yes! I sent my application on the 15th of October and got an offer on November 3rd :smile:
I got an offer for AAB for chemistry with industrial experience from bristol today, after visiting them last thursday! :biggrin:
Original post by Age
Thank you and sorry for the late response.

My predictions are A*AA and my school doesn't cash-in our AS grades so I had no AS results on my application. All the best with your application :smile:

Well done! And thanks!
Original post by thejeangenie
As a current English student I don't think you should worry at all! I didn't hear til mid December and we had the same predicted grades. Good luck and I hope you get in, it's amazing.

Thank you so much, I hope so too :biggrin: Hope your first term is going incredibly well!
Reply 489
Original post by islander97
Yes! I sent my application on the 15th of October and got an offer on November 3rd :smile:

What was the grade offer?
Reply 490
Got an offer for Maths + Computer Science just now :biggrin: I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!
Got an offer for Psychology in 3 days!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wpr
What was the grade offer?

A*AA including Maths and Economics
Reply 493
Anyone got an offer for History of Art yet?
Anyone got an offer for Chemistry?? Got mine on Monday, contextual AAB offer - so happy!! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by HennersPD
Anyone got an offer for Chemistry?? Got mine on Monday, contextual AAB offer - so happy!! :biggrin:

Mine is AA including chem :biggrin:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Mine is AA including chem :biggrin:

Why only two?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BobbieShamrock

I have my Maths A2!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I have my Maths A2!

Same with me! weird haha
So I'm guessing they take into account grades that you achieved before your final year then? I wasn't so sure about this...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending