The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hello; thought I'd introduce you to the Dentistry Forum where you'll be able to meet far more like-minded people and acquire the information you desire more easily. :smile:
Reply 2
Um you don't get as much time off as other courses. I think in 1st yr we used to have Weds afternoon off and possibly another half day off somewhere else, can't remember. In 2nd yr I had the whole of Weds off and some ppl had two different afternoons off etc. This yr I think I have Weds afternoon and that's about it!
Nah man!

I ve heared rumours that its not that intense - for us supposedly depending on how lecture timetable goes we could be looking at alternate fridays off - Wohoo.

You get used to it, and the summer is a breeze
Reply 4
First year is more or less a breeze, you have to be quite thick or just very lazy not to be able to pass, and the summer following this is probably the longest you'll have. Second year onwards is a whole new ball game, and you only have a month of summer between 2nd and 3rd year - don't be fooled!
Reply 5
You always get wednesday afternoon off, and sometimes a free afternoon here or there. Timetable always seems to vary though! 9-5 Mon/Tue 9-1 Wed and 10-5 Thur/Fri...although when you hit clinics in 3rd year onwards you get 1 month summer holiday and you still work 9-5. So make the most of the first two years holiday! =D Hope this helps

Latest