The Student Room Group

A2 Mathematics or Physics

I wanted to know which a level do you think is harder A2 Mathematics or Physics? Any thoughts will be appreciated, thank you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by anishakaur2918
I wanted to know which a level do you think is harder A2 Mathematics or Physics? Any thoughts will be appreciated, thank you.

I can't give you a definitive answer as it will vary from person to person as some will be stronger in Maths than in Physics and vice versa. They're both very traditional subjects which present their own challenges. :smile:
Original post by MathsNerd1
I can't give you a definitive answer as it will vary from person to person as some will be stronger in Maths than in Physics and vice versa. They're both very traditional subjects which present their own challenges. :smile:

That is true, I just wanted some advice because my sister got her AS level results today and she is unsure to whether drop Mathematics or Physics. In terms of her exams she did better in Physics so that's why I'm suggesting she drops Mathematics.
Original post by anishakaur2918
That is true, I just wanted some advice because my sister got her AS level results today and she is unsure to whether drop Mathematics or Physics. In terms of her exams she did better in Physics so that's why I'm suggesting she drops Mathematics.

Ah I see, well I would suggest she sticks with the stronger of the two subjects for her, but be under no false illusion of thinking they are going to be easy A levels, that's all I say. :smile:

Hope your sister does well next year :smile:
Original post by MathsNerd1
Ah I see, well I would suggest she sticks with the stronger of the two subjects for her, but be under no false illusion of thinking they are going to be easy A levels, that's all I say. :smile:

Hope your sister does well next year :smile:

Awwh, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending