The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Who's in De Havilland Accommodation?

Scroll to see replies

How long is the walk between this campus and college lane?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 41
Im at Hadham, Flat 09!

Between the Havilland campus and college lane, its 10 minutes by bus and almost 20 by walk!
Original post by abilouzie
Have fun with that, I'm doing maths

Thank you very much, I can't wait to start! I've struggled to find anyone who's going to be in Sandridge
Original post by JamesLewis96
Thank you very much, I can't wait to start! I've struggled to find anyone who's going to be in Sandridge

I'm excited, but really nervous. I know what you mean, can hardly find anyone at Sandridge nevermind in the same flat as me
I'm excited, but really nervous. I know what you mean, can hardly find anyone at Sandridge nevermind in the same flat as me

Excited but nervous seems the right way to feel I think. I think I've seen 3 other people say that they're in Sandridge. What day are you going into the accommodation?
Original post by JamesLewis96
Excited but nervous seems the right way to feel I think. I think I've seen 3 other people say that they're in Sandridge. What day are you going into the accommodation?

I'd say Ive seen about that as well. I'm going in on the 27th, how about you?
I'd say Ive seen about that as well. I'm going in on the 27th, how about you?

Yeah I'll be going on the 27th as well so I can spend the weekend looking around Hatfield. (Add me on twitter btw, @JamesLewis96 )
Reply 47
Original post by Bethg95
Flat 6 I think, room 4 :smile: im studying english lit with history, you?

I'm Flat 6 too! :smile:
Original post by Bethg95
I will be in the Sandridge block on the de Hav campus :smile:

Which flat in Sandridge? I'm in flat 03
Original post by Jo562
Heya! I'm going to be studying International Business with European Language, and I'll be in Redbourn

Hey, I'll be on the course with you! What language are you going to be learning?
Reply 50
Original post by KavsC
Hey!! Anyone in Watton Flat 4?

Flat 3 here. Go on the Freshers facebook page and there's a few people from flat 4.
Anyone in Watton, Flat 8? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone in sarratt?
Reply 53
Hi there. I'm looking to swap a room in Kimpton Flat 12. I got offered a room in Ashwell but because I'm an international student, I want to be near my friend who will be in Kimpton. Anyone willing to swap with me?
Reply 54
Awesome ill check now!
Original post by Bethg95
I will be in the Sandridge block on the de Hav campus :smile:

Hey I'm in Sandridge too, Flat 8
Trying to find people in Sandridge Flat 8
Original post by LiamHarris
Hiya, I'm also in Sandridge in flat 08 and room 09:smile:

I'm in flat 08 room 06
Reply 58
Original post by Rhi190795
Anyone in sarratt?

I am :smile: Flat 3
hey any one can help me , I'm looking for postgradute mates , do you know any room in flat with postgradute or they are looking for housemate or flatmate thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending