The Student Room Group

Can i submit a new A2 history coursework as a private candidate

Hi, i have just received my A2 level results and i have achieved a C in history but i got a E in my coursework, which has brought my grade down to a C overall. I am interested in knowing can i submit a new piece of coursework for AQA history but do it as an external candidate or something. As i don't want to go back to 6th forum but before i apply for university next year i would like to get my history grade up to a B possibly. I am just wondering is there anyway i can achieve this.

Thanks
Original post by Hayler
Hi, i have just received my A2 level results and i have achieved a C in history but i got a E in my coursework, which has brought my grade down to a C overall. I am interested in knowing can i submit a new piece of coursework for AQA history but do it as an external candidate or something. As i don't want to go back to 6th forum but before i apply for university next year i would like to get my history grade up to a B possibly. I am just wondering is there anyway i can achieve this.

Thanks

You will need a teacher to agree to mark it, you will have to find a school that accepts external candidates

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending