The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston University Engineering Foundation year!?

Hi im doing a foundation year in aston university, im willing to study very hard that year however I haven't done a-level maths or physics and im hoping to do chemical engineering after the foundation year.

Does anyone know how the timetable is going to be like?

Is there time for social life?

is it weird to ask for someones number after meeting them to keep contact? :tongue:
Original post by lowedenskitv
Hi im doing a foundation year in aston university, im willing to study very hard that year however I haven't done a-level maths or physics and im hoping to do chemical engineering after the foundation year.

Hey,

Have you found Connect yet? It's really useful for finding other people on your course/University! :smile: :smile:

is it weird to ask for someones number after meeting them to keep contact? :tongue:

No! That's what phones are for! :tongue:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Ahaa im doing it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3

I know some people that did the foundation year last year. I can't tell you specifics but from what they would tell me you'll have more than enough free time. I think they only had like 1 January exam and 2 June exams. The course is basically like going over a level maths, physics and chemistry

Hope I helped.
jetb

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by N-Sufi
Ahaa im doing it

Posted from TSR Mobile

aha you going aston? :tongue:
Original post by jetb
I know some people that did the foundation year last year. I can't tell you specifics but from what they would tell me you'll have more than enough free time. I think they only had like 1 January exam and 2 June exams. The course is basically like going over a level maths, physics and chemistry

Hope I helped.
jetb

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks alot man! :biggrin:
Reply 6
aha you going aston? :tongue:

Yussss man, i cant wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by N-Sufi
Yussss man, i cant wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg private message me, we're going to be in the same class! :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 8
Omg private message me, we're going to be in the same class! :biggrin::biggrin:

Hahah yeahhhh maynn, i will

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I'm from California and im definitely considering going. I have received an unconditional offer for the foundation year.

Quick Reply

Latest