The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hiya, im thiknin of applyin there, is it accredited???, whats a typical offer mate
Reply 2
well its gna be in its 2nd year running..n apprently they ask for really high grades...Typical offer is ABB...
Reply 3
so no they rnt accredited yet..theres other new pharmacy schools that have opened recetly..Lyk Kelle Uni..itl be there 1st year. Wolves...Herts...These uniz will get accredited once the first batch of students complete there pre reg successfully...
Reply 4
Hey all, I've only just registered so am a bit confused, but am starting pharmacy at Reading uni in like 2 weeks, any one else guna be joining me?
Reply 5
I was there saturday and sunday!!
Reply 6
and theyve dropped their entry requirements to 280 points. when i was applying it was abb! :O
Reply 7
meamoto
hi, yeah i'm going into my second year at herts. Its ok not to bad, the modules are good typical things like chemistry, biochem, human physiology.

lecturers kinda disorganised and feedback isn't so great, but they said they'll improve that for next year so shouldn't be too bad. umm..anything else just let me know.

What's the student life like in Herts?
Hi,

I applied to herts last year 2005 through clearing - I was very shocked and kinda put off when they offered me a position on their course with entry requirements of A-Level grades D in chemistry and EE in any other 2 A-Levels (D,E,E). Got into Aston in the end (just about), who wanted BBB even in the 2 clearing places they had.

Wasn't sure on the quality of the course at herts after that offer, and as they are not to gain full accreditation till the first batch graduate in 2009, was not really that reassuring.

Thats my say on it.

Hope it all works out.
Reply 9
Herts are asking for 320 points now, which is like ABB i think. It's strange though because all there other subjects are asking for like 180-240 points.

Latest

Trending

Trending