The Student Room Group

I am a boring, nerdy 18 year old white guy... Ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chukkeigh
Like, why are you so white for?!

Why am I white? Dunno, genetics maybe? My parens are white which might have something to do with it.
Original post by Jackoclypse
Why am I white? Dunno, genetics maybe? My parens are white which might have something to do with it.

But like, why?
Original post by All-rounder
Then alas, you are boring, but you are not nerdy. It's a brilliant series imo, I think that it was the first game to give you customisable combos. Before it you had streetfighter and other things like that where you had to learn combos, but with this you could create your own and just attack however you wanted

I did not realise playing a SmashBro game was a necessary requirement to call myself nerdy. I've played Revenge of the Sith on PS2 alot though and that has combos and stuff.
But like, why?

Must be because I enjoy checking my privilege.
I did not realise playing a SmashBro game was a necessary requirement to call myself nerdy. I've played Revenge of the Sith on PS2 alot though and that has combos and stuff.

(It's not, it just opens up a whole new level) The first smashbros game was on the Nintendo64, which is why it outdates other games that let you create combos. The series however is still going on, with SuperSmashBro'sMelee on Gamecube, SuperSmashBro'sBrawl on the Wii, and the new Smash 4 (aka Sm4sh) which is coming out soon on the Wii u and 3ds.
Give it a quick google or play it with your friend some time, it was originally meant to be a party game but players soon found a way to make it competitive so I'd suggest it, it really is fun.
Original post by All-rounder
which is coming out soon on the Wii u and 3ds.
Give it a quick google or play it with your friend some time, it was originally meant to be a party game but players soon found a way to make it competitive so I'd suggest it, it really is fun.

I don't have a Wii U or DS I only use my PC for gaming. However as I do have a friend who has it I might ask if I can try it out next time I'm around his
Must be because I enjoy checking my privilege.

Such as? Getting sunburned if you stay in the heat for more than 10 mins?
Such as? Getting sunburned if you stay in the heat for more than 10 mins?

Harsh but luckily it always seems to be overcast when I go outside.
That's the degree course my younger brother wants to do, good luck to you. As for why Warwick they were the only university that does the MORSE course and I really liked the sound of it. Plus when I went on the open days I was impressed.

no wonder you called yourself nerdy haha
Original post by maryamzahid
no wonder you called yourself nerdy haha

Exactly I'm shameless :smile:
I don't know if I make sense but as I'm going to do a levels soon and I wanted to know that if I do statistics as an alevel can I still do the statistics part in maths too.
Original post by yusuf_777
I don't know if I make sense but as I'm going to do a levels soon and I wanted to know that if I do statistics as an alevel can I still do the statistics part in maths too.

Sorry I can't help you there mate they didn't offer statistics at my college. However if I were to make an educated guess I would say you would probably be able to both as they are seperate modules with different exams and no one cared when I did mechanics in physics and mahs.
Would rather be left alone on my computer than out drinking. Love writing books and reading. Love RPGs (but don't have many friends into them so I play online mostly). Love designing and making all kinds of games (board games, card games, video games ect). Just got A*A*A*A at Alevel (in maths and sciences) and going to study maths at uni.

So pretty much the archetypal nerd, not that I'm at all unhappy that is.

At least I'm quite lean, tall and fit so I've got that going for me at least. :smile:

You sound so interesting to me... I would love to have a conversation with you! Sounds like a lot would be learnt. Besides, I'm sure you're way more interesting than people who live shallow lives with fake relationships and actions with no meaning and no reflection on anything just living life day by day like a robot... Or normal people as they call them.
Reply 93
OP's aesthetics ('tall, lean and fit')-confirmed
OP's intelligence/ambitions (A*A*A*A*)-confirmed
OP's social proof (see ease of responding to thread)-confirmed

majority of posters on OP's AMA-women
majority of responses by women-overwhelmingly positive if not blatant flirts

Redpill confirmed :angry:
Original post by Riku
OP's aesthetics ('tall, lean and fit')-confirmed
OP's intelligence/ambitions (A*A*A*A*)-confirmed
OP's social proof (see ease of responding to thread)-confirmed

majority of posters on OP's AMA-women
majority of responses by women-overwhelmingly positive if not blatant flirts

Redpill confirmed :angry:

Well to be fair while I am reasonably fit I wouldn't say I'm particularly handsome (probably average). As for the social proof responding to people is much easier online than in real life, not that I have any real trouble with being shy or talking to actual people.

As for the blatant flirt thing I hadn't noticed but then again I have been told I'm very oblivious in real life too.

I'm not quite sure I know what 'redpill' is about, care to elaborate? I thought it was to do with the whole girls like alpha males or something like that.
Reply 95
Weren't you 19 yesterday? :confused:
There is no such thing as a boring person

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Original post by Yeah dude
There is no such thing as a boring person

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're back :biggrin: and just about as I'm gonna go :frown:
Original post by Riku
you're back :biggrin: and just about as I'm gonna go :frown:

Why where you going dude/dudette? Are you leavin or somethin? :frown: