The Student Room Group

How much can you drink?

Me and my pals go clubbing every week or fortnight and we normally get double JD and coke, then some jagerbombs but we would stay at the bar for good 30 minutes trying to get smashed lol. hows everyone else like? I'ma drink even more at freshers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I tend to drink about 10 units at predrinks (5 double vodka + cokes) which will get me buzzing. In the club I'll probably have another 5 doubles and maybe a couple of shots which will get me quite drunk as the night progresses.
Original post by Kre
I tend to drink about 10 units at predrinks (5 double vodka + cokes) which will get me buzzing. In the club I'll probably have another 5 doubles and maybe a couple of shots which will get me quite drunk as the night progresses.

Thats what I like to see! sometime's I'm able to handle the drinks or just throw up and drink some more lol
Reply 3
I'm a lightweight so usually no more than 8 double vodkas maximum.
Reply 4
Last week, when we were drinking, we drank 0.5 l of vodka in shots (3girls drinking) and later another 0.5l of vodka(2 girls drinking this time) and I still wasn't that drunk. Yeah. My upper limit is 0.5 l of vodka or tequila + some wine/ beer/ drinks. But I'm Polish.
I usually drink between a third of a 70cl bottle to half of a 70cl bottle of vodka at pre-drinks (though I'm switching to whiskey this year). and then when I'm out I'll do a few shots and usually get bought a drink or two of some sort.
I normally only need a few single vodkas during predrinks to get me going then have a few more drinks through the night, any more than that and I'm likely to be ill. Being a lightweight is cheap :tongue:
Original post by CharlieNoir
I normally only need a few single vodkas during predrinks to get me going then have a few more drinks through the night, any more than that and I'm likely to be ill. Being a lightweight is cheap :tongue:

You lucky minx, I wish I was a lightweight :tongue:
I Don't bother counting I just tend to chain drink pints until I feel full and then switch to Whiskey and red.
Original post by Jimmyforeal
Me and my pals go clubbing every week or fortnight and we normally get double JD and coke, then some jagerbombs but we would stay at the bar for good 30 minutes trying to get smashed lol. hows everyone else like? I'ma drink even more at freshers!

Who the hell cares?

If you have to be completely hammered to have a good time then you must be pretty ****ing boring when you're not drunk.
Original post by mackemforever
Who the hell cares?

If you have to be completely hammered to have a good time then you must be pretty ****ing boring when you're not drunk.

Did you have a bad day bro?
Original post by mackemforever
Who the hell cares?

Are you just commenting that same statement on all the alcohol related threads?
when i was 18 i could only drink about 10 - 15 units on a night out. Now I tend to have about 20-30 on a big night out, and i never get to that point where I'm trashed.
I'm a lightweight basically, enough said :P
Half a bottle of 40% spirit.

Then whatever at the club.
Reply 15
Typically 8 pints and a couple of double spirit mixers
Reply 16
Two of us, sometimes two and a half finish a litre bottle of rum or brandy, then top up with a couple at the club.

Fortunately, never been denied entry in the club for being too drunk. Somehow.
I normally just drink until I get sent home by either my mates or bouncers. Results night was the first night I got turned away for being too drunk, not proud of that tbh. Apparently I gave the rest of my bud to my taxi driver for 'being a top lad'
I haven't touched a drop of alcohol for two years, so I can imagine I will be on the ground after a shot of Sambuca lol
I'm actually amazed at how much everyone seems to drink! I don't drink much, but if I do then a bottle or two of wine will do the trick. I can't believe some people drink nearly litres of spirits, are your livers made of steel?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending