The Student Room Group

Finished A levels. Ask me anything!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by badgerfox
I might not be the best person to answer that question, as I was really pleased with my AS results and at A2 it was just a case of trying to maintain the same grades rather than improve them. Having said that, I know loads of people who managed to improve their results by a grade at A2, so if you're aiming for Bs in the subjects you got Cs in, with a couple of retakes that's definitely doable! I'm not too sure about the E - obviously it's all subjective and would depend on how much time you're willing to put in, but I'm sure it can be done too with a lot of hard work and motivation.

On top of that, Maths will most likely be the easier one out of those three to retake, because the A2 core modules lead on from the AS core modules, so you don't really forget a lot because you're using the same knowledge and methods at A2 but just expanding on them, if that makes sense, so revising for AS retakes will just be going back and reminding yourself of certain topics :smile: Hope this helps and good luck!

Thankyou for the advice and Good Luck to you too.
I'm trying to put the effort in this year already started revising and making notes for my AS retakes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest