The Student Room Group

Sharp pains in upper body

For the past few days, I have been enduring pains and aches in the upper back, shoulder area, neck, under armpit and right side of chest. I sometimes get moments where it is bad and then where it doesn't even hurt as much. It is kind of a dull pain that occurs when moving. It has also effected my breathing at a mild level. I think it has been caused by excessive and awkward leaning, sitting and so forth as this was the result previously but I just wanted to hear your insight.
Original post by AnEvolvedApe
For the past few days, I have been enduring pains and aches in the upper back, shoulder area, neck, under armpit and right side of chest. I sometimes get moments where it is bad and then where it doesn't even hurt as much. It is kind of a dull pain that occurs when moving. It has also effected my breathing at a mild level. I think it has been caused by excessive and awkward leaning, sitting and so forth as this was the result previously but I just wanted to hear your insight.

Go to the doctor asap, breathing problem and sharp pains are serious, even if you think it's nothing, no one on tsr can diagnose you.

Quick Reply

Latest