The Student Room Group

Out of Alevel RE, History and Physcology

Which Alevel is straightforward? I am starting my Alevels in a couple of weeks so I need advice from previous AS and A2 students please. Kind good advice obviously I knw Alevels are not easy. Which one would you guys most likely recommend?
Original post by bamike
Which Alevel is straightforward? I am starting my Alevels in a couple of weeks so I need advice from previous AS and A2 students please. Kind good advice obviously I knw Alevels are not easy. Which one would you guys most likely recommend?

What are your other subjects, may I ask?

Out of those (and this is really a matter of personal opinion) I would put History as the hardest and RS as the easiest. That doesn't mean History is impossible or RS is really easy. I'm sure plenty of people would disagree, and I haven't studied any of those at A level myself... but from what I've heard from friends, that's how I'd rank them.

I wouldn't like to recommend one without knowing your interests or other subjects. Which do you think you're most likely to enjoy? Did you take History or RS at GCSE?
Reply 2
Original post by LeFailFish
What are your other subjects, may I ask?

Out of those (and this is really a matter of personal opinion) I would put History as the hardest and RS as the easiest. That doesn't mean History is impossible or RS is really easy. I'm sure plenty of people would disagree, and I haven't studied any of those at A level myself... but from what I've heard from friends, that's how I'd rank them.

I wouldn't like to recommend one without knowing your interests or other subjects. Which do you think you're most likely to enjoy? Did you take History or RS at GCSE?

Yeah I did I enjoyed them both I guess it is really looking at the specifications.
Reply 3
Original post by bamike
Yeah I did I enjoyed them both I guess it is really looking at the specifications.

Im doing History, Sociology, Applied Business and BTEC finance

Quick Reply

Latest