The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings students private halls!!

As you all know , allocation was terrible this year and a lot do people didn't get what they wanted or anything at all. I got offered champion hill but it's way too far from guys campus and my parents aren't keen on the location.
I've been looking at quite a few private halls such as Victoria halls, Britannia and Student Castle. They're a bit more expensive but money on travel will be saved. Are any other kings students doing the same and where are you looking? It'll be nice to be with other kings students especially during freshers
Reply 1
Hey,

I'm also looking to find accomodation near guys campus but I have absolutely nothing so far. If you find anything I'd be happy to half the cost because room shares are less expensive in the areas near guys campus :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by ameera22
As you all know , allocation was terrible this year and a lot do people didn't get what they wanted or anything at all. I got offered champion hill but it's way too far from guys campus and my parents aren't keen on the location.
I've been looking at quite a few private halls such as Victoria halls, Britannia and Student Castle. They're a bit more expensive but money on travel will be saved. Are any other kings students doing the same and where are you looking? It'll be nice to be with other kings students especially during freshers

Ye the allocation wasn't great although the fact I applied in july probably didn't help.. anyway I was also looking at student castle, the rooms/shared areas look really great although I don't know if many other kings students will be there although im pretty sure its close to guys- im at strand though .
Reply 3
Original post by Henry94
Ye the allocation wasn't great although the fact I applied in july probably didn't help.. anyway I was also looking at student castle, the rooms/shared areas look really great although I don't know if many other kings students will be there although im pretty sure its close to guys- im at strand though .

Yeah I've also looked at student castle and they seem to be finishing quickly too! It should have good transport links if you're in strand though
Reply 4
Original post by ai91
Hey,

I'm also looking to find accomodation near guys campus but I have absolutely nothing so far. If you find anything I'd be happy to half the cost because room shares are less expensive in the areas near guys campus :smile:

Hi there
I actually have a vacancy for a room in my flat. Its on Harper road which is 10 minutes walking distance from Guys campus (near GDS).
The rent is £145 pw, its a newly refurbished 3 bedroom flat and we have a room spare.

Reply to this if interested
Reply 5
I am interested if this is still available. I am a first year med student at kings.

Quick Reply

Latest