The Student Room Group

Dundee Medical School Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

tomorrow is definitely not the last date.
Reply 781
not ecstatic about having to worry over Easter -_-
Reply 782
my evasion says pending.. does that mean i'll find out today??
Original post by YvT1

Same... Mine just changed too
Original post by YvT1

Check TRACK, Evision takes long to change. But it means a offer is waiting 😄
Reply 785
Original post by _curlywurly_
Same... Mine just changed too

Hope it's good news!!

Original post by suzy_eng
Check TRACK, Evision takes long to change. But it means a offer is waiting ������

I am checking track.. nothing yet.. i hope it is an offer and not a rejection.. :tongue:
any NI offer holders out there? and is there a definite answer to the date of the deadline for getting offers and rejections??
Original post by suzy_eng
Check your UCAS, that updates hours before Evision

Yeah I know. Still strange I can't access evision though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by YvT1
Hope it's good news!!

I am checking track.. nothing yet.. i hope it is an offer and not a rejection.. :tongue:

Same here!!!Evision not working n ucas track showing no updates.....
Reply 789
I can't access my evision either 😭 does that mean it's a rejection?
Reply 790
Original post by Graeme12345
Yeah I know. Still strange I can't access evision though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Crazzyyy
Same here!!!Evision not working n ucas track showing no updates.....

Original post by Sbing
I can't access my evision either ������ does that mean it's a rejection?

we will find soon enough..
Reply 791
Think too many people trying to access evision slows it down - this is what I found! Offer came through on UCAS first anyway :smile:
Also they seem to send out offers around 12pm then around 5pm (?) Not long to wait :smile:
Reply 792
Original post by JB Burns
any NI offer holders out there? and is there a definite answer to the date of the deadline for getting offers and rejections??

Yeah I'm an offer holder from NI.
On a gap year, already got grades.
Did anyone else get an interview but that didn't show up on their ucas when they got it.
Original post by hopefulstudent9
Did anyone else get an interview but that didn't show up on their ucas when they got it.

I think this was the case for everyone who got an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is april 15th the last day for offers, because i thought the admission staff were going on easter break:s-smilie:
Got a post interview rejection :/ track updated at 1am. I've got an offer for glasgow so not too down about it, just thought id let you all know.
I got a rejection too :frown: -track updated at 1am but I only checked just now. I have an offer Edinburgh anyway and it was going to be pretty tough choosing where to go if did get in, so I guess they've made my decision for me
Original post by ailsajane
I got a rejection too :frown: -track updated at 1am but I only checked just now. I have an offer Edinburgh anyway and it was going to be pretty tough choosing where to go if did get in, so I guess they've made my decision for me

Well done on your offer for edinburgh :smile: I'm in the same situation, they've made the decision for me
Reply 799
Original post by jen123456
Well done on your offer for edinburgh :smile: I'm in the same situation, they've made the decision for me

Best of luck to both of you - both super med schools :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending