The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

LD nursing!

Sorry if this has been done, but anyone doing LD nursing this year? I'm at the Berkshire Hub
Hey! I'm doing LD nursing and the Reading Centre of Hertfordshire Uni :smile: Where are you doing it?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by Emilyyybelton
Hey! I'm doing LD nursing and the Reading Centre of Hertfordshire Uni :smile: Where are you doing it?

Reading! 😀 where are you from?
No way!! So you're living at home and commuting to the one in fountain house? Wokingham! you?
Original post by Emilyyybelton
No way!! So you're living at home and commuting to the one in fountain house? Wokingham! you?

I am indeed! I'm from Basingstoke. Did you know we are going to Hatfield on Monday 29th until the Friday, to register/enrol etc? I called and emailed today and they told me, but apparently ally that info will be emailed to us soon :smile:

Aimee x
Wooo thought I'd be on my own aha! oooh! No I didn't know that aha.. I keep going on our joining registration thing and it keeps saying they haven't completed it yet! That's exciting! I need to book it off work, did they say when they are going to email it to us? I assume this week sometime? :smile:

Emily x
Ps, What have you been doing this year then? A levels or something? I finished a BTEC in May, A levels weren't the one of me aahah x
Me too, and I was getting so confused with the start date so I ended up calling them. The lady said within the next 14 days. From what I can tell the 29th is the first day of our course, we are getting a coach from Reading, and staying in a travelodge.
Have you just done your A levels? What job do you have at the moment?

Aimee x
Yeah I was too, they were taking ages to sort things out aha! Ahhh that's alright then, I may as well tell work now :smile: Only thing is I will have to ask them when we are back on the Friday as I am going to see Lee Evans!! Ooooh that's exciting, it should be really good!
I did my AS levels and didn't do very well aha, so I did a two year BTEC in Health and Social Care, what about you? I work at Tescos, you?

Emily x
Sorry, I only just saw the reply about your BTEC! A levels weren't for me either, I've just done an Access Course, covered psychology, health practice and human physiology, it was tough going!
I work at the hospital as a healthcare assistant, and because I have a zero hour contract (can work as often or not as I like) I'll keep it whilst we're at uni so I can too up funds when I need to!
Aww Lee Evans is such a ledge, it's going to be a good week :biggrin:
That's okay! Ahhh that sounds good.. yeah I can imagine! So does that make you 19/20? That's soo good, I would love to have that job rather than Tesco aha! But I think I'm keeping my job too for the moment, just cutting down my hours!
I know right, I'm so excited! Yeah I hope so! I wonder how many of us there is..
Do you have facebook? :smile:
I wish, I'm 29!! :s-smilie: I've heard that the maximum for Reading is 13, I don't know how true that is but that'll be quite nice, quite cozy, plus the UWL students milling about fountain house too :smile: I'm really excited to get started.
yeah I do, https://www.facebook.com/aimeeleahamilton add me :smile: x
Ahhhh I'm almost 20 :smile: oooh that will be nice, yeah and everyone will know everyone! Yeah thats true, forgot about them on the same level as us too! Yeah it should be really good, have don :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending