The Student Room Group

Does Queen Mary accept BTEC level 3?

I want to apply to Queen Mary for compsci and i'm wondering if they accept btecs. They say they do but can you actually get in with a btec? If i get D*D*D for example can i get in? I got a B in GCSE maths also. Thanks
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
You can get in with DDD and 1 A level
Reply 3
Original post by sj31
You can get in with DDD and 1 A level

What happens if i don't do an a level? The entry requirements doesn't state i need too and what a level? Maths or could it be any?
Reply 4
if u want to do economics you have to have an A-level maths. Im sure there are private colleges where u can do that but they can be very expensive
Reply 5
Original post by sj31
if u want to do economics you have to have an A-level maths. Im sure there are private colleges where u can do that but they can be very expensive

I wanna do computer science.
Yeah but you will need a good amount of gcses, and make sure your personal statement is good
Reply 7
Original post by Jimmyforeal
Yeah but you will need a good amount of gcses, and make sure your personal statement is good

Like how much? I didn't know they check GCSEs... Only GCSE requirement is B in maths and C in english and i already got that. :s-smilie:
Original post by tshombe123
Like how much? I didn't know they check GCSEs... Only GCSE requirement is B in maths and C in english and i already got that. :s-smilie:

That's fine! You should be able to get in bro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending