The Student Room Group

Worst pain you've had?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BigBadJFly
You must be lucky then, I didn't have any painkillers because I couldn't swallow the tablets, lol

Oh dear :biggrin: I survived for weeks on so much paracetamol I don't think it actually has an effect on me anymore lol
Reply 61
Original post by The Right
Does it hurt when they take wisdom teeth out, even under anaesthetic

No, it hurts when its erupting.

I think. :confused:

I never had it removed.
Original post by danalwill
having my teeth extracted by a very inexperienced dentist. The worst part was the needle, instead of just penetrating the gum like a normal person, he slid the needle along the surface of my tooth into the crease where the gum meets the tooth. He did this 8 times!!! Even the assistant was cringing and apologised to me after as well.

I got an inexperienced dentist too and I only needed fillings but under local anaesthetic, she put the needle in 5 times the first time because she apparently couldn't get it in properly because I had a 'weird mouth'. The second time she put it in 4 times. Horrible. :frown:
Probably cracking my skull open when I was about 10 years old.

Was running down some stairs while wearing flip flops and tripped, fell down about 30 steps and ended up smashing my head on a steel gas cylinder.

Woke up in hospital with the worst headache eveerrr, still got scar on my head :frown:
Teenage depression.
When she used her teeth for the first time.
having 4 molar teeth extracted under very weak anaesthetic :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The worst pain is not the pain that is physical but the pain that is deeper than your wounds. --> your heart.

^ Experienced it when I failed to achieve my goal, my dream.

"It not about how hard you hit BUT how hard you can get hit & keep moving forward." :rolleyes:
Broke 3-5 metatarsals in my foot when I was ten, while at school. Principal took my shoe off (ow) looked at it, said it wasn't broken, which was fun. Most easily one of the worst pains I've ever had.
Never had a broken bone!
Last year pulled my neck whilst gettingout of bed. I was told I shpshouldn't be back in school for a week, but after 3 days boredom was worse than the pain, I went in. Plus u was missing out on most important GCSE information.
Probably when I tore my eardrum and it became nice and infected after a nasty cold. I do have a very high pain threshold, but this had me screaming the house down and my GP said while looking at my ear, "ooooh ouch, no wonder you're in pain!"
I once overdosed on antibiotics and the pain of having to throw them up was terrible. All the gastric acid rising up was horrible, felt like I couldn't breathe.
labour
When I had laproscopy surgery and I had trapped gas in my shoulder blade from the gas (forgot what it is called) to make my stomach swell... The pain was absolutely horrendous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending