The Student Room Group

Dental hygiene and therapy 2015 entry

My top pick is Queen Mary, is anyone else thinking about applying there?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Is that for the diploma?
Reply 2
Original post by stasia
Is that for the diploma?

yes it is
HI i am also looking into Dental hygiene and therapy,
what are your current qualifications/situations?
Reply 4
Dental nursing, dental radiography and an applied science a level. How about yourself? Sheffield are taking until end of Sept for April
Reply 5
Original post by GalaxynStars
HI i am also looking into Dental hygiene and therapy,
what are your current qualifications/situations?

I'm currently doing A2 biology, psychology and sociology. I am going to apply for Queen Mary, Essex, Cardiff, Portsmouth and Teesside university. What about you?
Original post by pfly
I'm currently doing A2 biology, psychology and sociology. I am going to apply for Queen Mary, Essex, Cardiff, Portsmouth and Teesside university. What about you?

Hi I am doing an Access course and am a dental nurse.
Have not decided on the universities yet?
Original post by pfly

ohh so similar to what I'm studying expcept chemistry instead of sociology. Also the uni choices aha except Cardiff and queen Mary. have you heard anything back from any of your choices?

[INDENT]hi, does anybody know if the diploma for DHDT Queen Mary London requires you to have the actual grades, or go off the predicted A-level grades? confused me as you apply for it through UCAS! thanks x holly[/INDENT]

Reply 9
Hey guys i'm currently in the last year of my bio-medical science degree and i'm doing my dental nursing course within my period of my degree only thing holding back is my gcse's I've got triple science at C and english and maths is a D is it worth a shot applying for DHDT or should i re-do them again ?
Reply 10
Apply to Queen Mary anyway. They took someone last year with no science A Levels but other A Levels so not meeting minimum requirements and they were a newly qualified nurse. Q Mary take 10 applications.
Reply 11
I would apply anyway as some unis except higher education for same subject they want GCSE but I would also consider re-taking them and don't be disheartened if you don't get in first time it is very competitive
Reply 12
Original post by Slcookie
I would apply anyway as some unis except higher education for same subject they want GCSE but I would also consider re-taking them and don't be disheartened if you don't get in first time it is very competitive

Thanks for the advice will do :smile:
Has anyone heard from essex with regards to interviews yet? Only heard from Teesside so far
Original post by Beckiie910
Has anyone heard from essex with regards to interviews yet? Only heard from Teesside so far

where else have you applied to??
Hi

Does anyone have any tips/ advice on interviews please? Or types of questions/ scenarios that may be asked?

Thanks

Bec

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Beckiie910

Hey, I have an interview for Essex on the 28th of Jan. I'm so scared about the tests! When is yours?
Reply 17
Has anyone applied to Glasgow Edinburgh Dundee or uni and heard rejection or interviews yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pfly
Hey, I have an interview for Essex on the 28th of Jan. I'm so scared about the tests! When is yours?

I have one then tooo😁😁 the tests should be ok since we can have a calculator
Is anyone waiting to hear from Teesside?

Quick Reply

Latest