The Student Room Group

Did the maths specification change greatly between 2004 and 2014? (AQA)

The thing is, my maths books given from school are from 2004 and 2005...10 years ago...
Maths is maths
Reply 2
Original post by crayolaguy
Maths is maths

Yeahhh but I don't know if I can trust 10 year old books. I don't want abook with something unnecessary or lacking something necessary :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The only changes were to make FP1 an easier unit that only required C1&2 skills and to slim down D1.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Ours are from 1994. Win.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, the A-Level Maths Specifications have barely changed in 10 years, my textbooks are from 2004 too.
Reply 6
Original post by gdunne42
The only changes were to make FP1 an easier unit that only required C1&2 skills and to slim down D1.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Krollo
Ours are from 1994. Win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rofl before we were even born

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by bitofageek
No, the A-Level Maths Specifications have barely changed in 10 years, my textbooks are from 2004 too.

:five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
a level maths shouldn't really be any different over that time, if you're lucky you might find some stuff that isn't covered in the current specification but i don't think anything would be left out

mine are from the 1970s

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by arithmeticae
a level maths shouldn't really be any different over that time, if you're lucky you might find some stuff that isn't covered in the current specification but i don't think anything would be left out

mine are from the 1970s

posted from tsr mobile

rofl that is just a little bit old
Reply 11
Original post by Arithmeticae

mine are from the 1970s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bostock and Chandler?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest