The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

University of West England Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chlomf
For primary Ed? Have you heard anything?

Yeh for primary ed and yeh I have heard back
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 401
Original post by JazD123
Yeh for primary ed and yeh I have heard back

I still haven't heard anything! Can't be a good sign 😔
Original post by Chlomf
I still haven't heard anything! Can't be a good sign 😔

Don't panic, is uwe your firm?!
They seem to be slightly unclear, I suggest you check ur welcome page under my applications and see if they have made you an offer there, sometimes they just do it there and so emails get missed- hope that helps :smile:
Reply 403
Original post by JazD123
Don't panic, is uwe your firm?!
They seem to be slightly unclear, I suggest you check ur welcome page under my applications and see if they have made you an offer there, sometimes they just do it there and so emails get missed- hope that helps :smile:

'no decision' on my UWE welcome page!
Yeah, UWE is my firm - otherwise it's Cardiff for me in September! I guess I'll just have to continue waiting anxiously 😬
Original post by Chlomf
'no decision' on my UWE welcome page!
Yeah, UWE is my firm - otherwise it's Cardiff for me in September! I guess I'll just have to continue waiting anxiously 😬

It seems odd they haven't told you but maybe there having another interview session and then they will offer some places !?
What did you talk about in your interview
Reply 405
Original post by JazD123
It seems odd they haven't told you but maybe there having another interview session and then they will offer some places !?
What did you talk about in your interview

I'm just taking no news as good news at the moment! It'll be frustrating to have been left waiting 3 weeks to be unsuccessful 😩
I felt the interview went well to be honest - had to present an artefact so I did a "what's in the box?"

Will just have to wait and see...
Original post by Chlomf
I'm just taking no news as good news at the moment! It'll be frustrating to have been left waiting 3 weeks to be unsuccessful 😩
I felt the interview went well to be honest - had to present an artefact so I did a "what's in the box?"

Yeh that seems odd.. I was at uwe on March 4th for a primary ed interview so I had to do a presentation too obviously lol !

Maybe phone admissions to find out because I got an offer a week later?!
Reply 407
I emailed admissions Wednesday and had a reply saying they aim to answer my enquiry within 5 working days..
I'll let you know if I hear anything!
Original post by Chlomf
I'm just taking no news as good news at the moment! It'll be frustrating to have been left waiting 3 weeks to be unsuccessful ������

I had my interview in December and i did have to wait nearly a month for a reply and applications were quiet then, so just wait and see
Reply 409
Original post by emlscott
I had my interview in December and i did have to wait nearly a month for a reply and applications were quiet then, so just wait and see

And you were successful? Ah this makes me feel a little better ☺️
Original post by Chlomf
And you were successful? Ah this makes me feel a little better ☺️

yeah i was, and i though the interview went awfully
Reply 411
Original post by JazD123
Yeh that seems odd.. I was at uwe on March 4th for a primary ed interview so I had to do a presentation too obviously lol !

Maybe phone admissions to find out because I got an offer a week later?!

Got an offer today!! 😆
I have an unconditional offer for Diagnostic Imaging, and I was wondering when we can apply for accommodation?

My course is at Glenside so I'll probably be applying there (even though there's no ensuite rooms :frown:).
Is anyone else hoping to go to Glenside?
Yipee - have finally firmed UWE Bristol for BSc Physiotherapy!
Original post by hollsy123
Hello. Anyone looking to do Psychology? UWE is my firm choice. :smile:

I put UWE as my insurance for psychology :smile:
does anyone know how rooms are allocated like by courses or do they mix different courses together?
Original post by emlscott
does anyone know how rooms are allocated like by courses or do they mix different courses together?

They usually randomly allocate rooms.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anybody else studying at glenside but wanting to live at Frenchay? I really want end suit accommodation and Frenchay seems generally more central.
Also yeah when allocating accommodation do they do anything to match people, whether it's on course or personality? I just know for my brother in his first year (at a different uni though) he had to fill out if he was quiet/lively/outgoing sort of thing and they matched people for houses on this basis.
Hello, I am going to study MSc Information Technology in UWE. Has anybody else confirmed a place in this course? :smile:
Looked on my uwe login page today and had an email saying we can't apply for accommodation until April 20th as their IT systems are down :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending