The Student Room Group

Guy I'm in love with believes I'm a girl. I'm not.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
How would you react? If you were that guy? I need to know what can I expect, worst case scenario.

Freak out. I think you mentioned he was bi; i hope this is true otherwise you're ****ed.

Empathize with him. He has fallen in love with a female. He has a mental projection of a female that he directs his emotions at. He has been fapping over this idea for a year.

Please, please tell him before you meet. I hope it works out well for you, honestly, but I would not be surprised if he freaks.
lol you done goofed
Quite weird and unlikely that you've been chatting for over a year and this dude has never once asked to see the human being on the other end? Even if it's just one picture at the start when you first started speaking? He doesn't even know what you look like? Uhhh sounds bogus to me.
Original post by ChickenMadness
lol you done goofed

looks like consequences will never be the same
So then change your gender, your real gender.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is what LGBT does..
Original post by Solemn Rain
In all honesty, I think you should tell him the truth and just bear the consequences:smile:
If it works out great but if it doesn't no biggie you're still young:hugs:

Yeah I know, truth would be for the best, but it's so damn hard.

Original post by colourtheory
Well I would write a message which opened telling him how you feel. Tell him that your thankful for all the help and support he has given you and that you love him etc. and then work up to telling him about your gender. I wouldn't run straight into it, but if you build up to it by letting him know how much he means to you he will know that you never meant to hurt him. I would then conclude by saying something like, 'I will understand if you don't want to talk again, but at least you know the truth' etc. I think it's important to offer to bring things to an amicable end, and if he wants to continue talking then that's great. Above all, give him time! Realise that it will take some time before he comes around and offer to give him that space, for as long as he needs. If he decides to move on then just know that you are young and you have plenty of fulfilling relationships ahead of you. You may not want to hear that now but it may be of some comfort down the line :smile:

I hope I've helped, if only a little :smile: Best wishes

Thank you, that's some good advice, sounds sensible. Now I just need to gather the courage and somehow tell him...

Original post by KingStannis
Freak out. I think you mentioned he was bi; i hope this is true otherwise you're ****ed.

Empathize with him. He has fallen in love with a female. He has a mental projection of a female that he directs his emotions at. He has been fapping over this idea for a year.

Please, please tell him before you meet. I hope it works out well for you, honestly, but I would not be surprised if he freaks.

I can see your point. And yeah of course, I'd never put someone in such an uncomfortable situation, I would never meet him, without telling him first.

Original post by Martina_
Quite weird and unlikely that you've been chatting for over a year and this dude has never once asked to see the human being on the other end? Even if it's just one picture at the start when you first started speaking? He doesn't even know what you look like? Uhhh sounds bogus to me.

He has but has never been too pushy about it. I think it's because he probably realizes that if he were too pushy, I'd probably just send him fake pictures or something? What do you mean bogus, as in he's hiding something as well? Or are you presuming that I'm lying about this?
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
So then change your gender, your real gender.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not trans so I've no desire to do that... Besides, we all know it's all fake in the end, they can never truly change it.

Original post by CryptoidAlien
This is what LGBT does..

No, don't blame others please, it's just me that messed things up.
Feel sorry for the guy

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not trans so I've no desire to do that... Besides, we all know it's all fake in the end, they can never truly change it.

Well at least it will make him attracted to you and make him more likely to **** you etc. This is obvs better than being rejected totally.
Yeah, but still being a gender fluidic person is more likely to get what you desire than if you remain gay. Gender change is an option, and Imo it can work in your favour. If you really really want him, you wouldn't mind the change and sacrifice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
Well at least it will make him attracted to you and make him more likely to **** you etc. This is obvs better than being rejected totally.
Yeah, but still being a gender fluidic person is more likely to get what you desire than if you remain gay. Gender change is an option, and Imo it can work in your favour. If you really really want him, you wouldn't mind the change and sacrifice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've looked into gender change process in the past, believe me, it's not easy, unless you have millions to spend, you even have to pass psychological tests if you want it on NHS. And on NHS, it takes many years. So it's not really an option, I can't go through all that and simply pray that he will be fine with it. Plus there's no way I could handle the abuse most transsexual people get, and I just wouldn't be happy with myself...
Dick pic. Send one.
Original post by Secretnerd123
I love your display pic :love:

Fanks
Reply 33
Original post by moonriver96
i immediately thought CATFISH, sorry lol. You said he's bi, just break it to him gently.,Don't just blurt it out. if you're serious about him he's going to have to know sometime.Why not now?

I guess everyone thought catfish hah, his story fits perfectly there
Original post by Nottie
I guess everyone thought catfish hah, his story fits perfectly there

I read about it, it says 'These "catfish" usually intend to trick an unsuspecting person or persons into falling in love with them.'
That wasn't my intention, I just entered a chatroom under fem name, I never meant to trick anyone into falling in love with me.
I read about it, it says 'These "catfish" usually intend to trick an unsuspecting person or persons into falling in love with them.'
That wasn't my intention, I just entered a chatroom under fem name, I never meant to trick anyone into falling in love with me.

as you do
as you do

I think most people actually tried that at some point, the chatroom thing, out of sheer curiosity. Could be wrong though.
I think most people actually tried that at some point, the chatroom thing, out of sheer curiosity. Could be wrong though.

not pretending to be a different gender :rofl:
Reply 38
Original post by spanker
I fell in love once, then I woke up.

hahaha this doe.
not pretending to be a different gender :rofl:

I might try it now though just for lols. which website did you use?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending