The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My ucas updated at 5.06 xx good luck to all still waiting. I hope it is good news for you all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there an offers thread?
I got an offer today for deferred entry!
I got an offer! woo
Original post by quirksy
Got an offer today!!! (And an offer from king's about half an hour later, it's been crazy).

Time to partaaaay (lol jk we have a-levels)

Posted from TSR Mobile

who are you going to chose? :biggrin:
Original post by quirksy
Got an offer today!!! (And an offer from king's about half an hour later, it's been crazy).

Time to partaaaay (lol jk we have a-levels)

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great news! Which Uni are you going to firm?
Can someone make an offer holder's thread?

Also, are rejections going to be sent out last? Because it seems like no one's got a rejection yet.
Eh I do 4 subjects ( maths, bio, chem and physics). Anyone got any idea what I need in my fourth? It said 3A's in my offer.

Congrats to all that have offers. And good luck to all who are still waiting. I'm sure they will come : )
Original post by WannabeDoctor03
Can someone make an offer holder's thread?

Also, are rejections going to be sent out last? Because it seems like no one's got a rejection yet.

i started an offer holder's thread. Im not sure if its going to flop! but here's the link
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3196457

Original post by Aristos
Eh I do 4 subjects ( maths, bio, chem and physics). Anyone got any idea what I need in my fourth? It said 3A's in my offer.

Congrats to all that have offers. And good luck to all who are still waiting. I'm sure they will come : )

I took four as well and it says we need a minimum of a C in the fourth one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lolokthen23
I got an offer! woo

Haha hi again :smile:
I am also waiting for a barts offer. However I've applied to the Newham doc route. Which programme have you applied to?
Original post by Master219
Congrats on the offers!!!!! :smile:

Could everyone who gets an offer please say wt time ucas updated with the offer?

Hello again! Mine updated at 5.09pm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer!! updated at 16.37 on track, I'm a school leaver, CONGRATS TO ALLLLLLL and good luck to those still waiting!
Reply 1993
Original post by Muhaha_6
I took four as well and it says we need a minimum of a C in the fourth one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does it say that on the track letter
Offer 😄 Grad, 4th application lucky! Track update 5.04 conditional only on health screen and crb check. Congratulations to everyone with offers and for those waiting, don't give up, because it's so worth it when it finally happens!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tmahmud
Hello again! Mine updated at 5.09pm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, gr8 thanks for letting me know :smile:

Congrats!!! :smile: ur sorted now lol, imperial and barts, nice work!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by WannabeDoctor03
Mine updated 16:37

thanks a lot for letting me know! :smile:

And congrats on the offer!!!! U deserved it!! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Master219
Hey, gr8 thanks for letting me know :smile:

Congrats!!! :smile: ur sorted now lol, imperial and barts, nice work!!

Thanks! I'm sure you'll get an offer from barts too! Miraculously I've got 4 offers now but I have no idea where to go! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
How would people choose between Edinburgh and Barts? :smile:
Original post by tmahmud
Thanks! I'm sure you'll get an offer from barts too! Miraculously I've got 4 offers now but I have no idea where to go! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow!! Where are the other two?
I hope so, Imperials my firm for sure so...

Latest

Trending

Trending