The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Inglisred
Congrats :biggrin:

What's your tariff and ukcat and are you international?

Yup I'm international.
Tariff - 720
Ukcat - 700
Original post by sarahaida
are you international as well? when will your interview be?

Yes I am international and I am supposed to pick a date for the interview (haven't done it yet). My options are between the last week of January and the last two weeks of February.
Reply 382
Hey guys I want to work out if I would have got an interview if I had applied here, my

tariff point is 540
UKCAT - 695 Avg

How do they rank UKCAT in terms of points and also tariff, can someone link me or do it for me?
Original post by Hudl
Hey guys I want to work out if I would have got an interview if I had applied here, my

tariff point is 540
UKCAT - 695 Avg

How do they rank UKCAT in terms of points and also tariff, can someone link me or do it for me?

On their website they simply state that after the initial screening for min requirements, they place a 50/50 weighting on both the Tariff and UKCAT.

Where else have you applied?

:smile:
Reply 384
Original post by WannabeDoctor03
On their website they simply state that after the initial screening for min requirements, they place a 50/50 weighting on both the Tariff and UKCAT.

Where else have you applied?

:smile:

Ohhh :frown:

I have applied to Manchester Plymouth Lancaster, and I have had an interview for the first 2.
Original post by Hudl
Ohhh :frown:

I have applied to Manchester Plymouth Lancaster, and I have had an interview for the first 2.

I'm sure you'll be fine; the cut off scores usually depend on the other applicants and their scores. :smile:
Guys, I'm international and I was invited for interview on the 8th. I replied them last night, and they replied today. Guess what they said. It was an error and basically, I wasnt invited for interview. They told me to disregard the email and that the application is still being considered. How demoralizing. Haha so let's just be patient... :frown:
Original post by zerefree
Guys, I'm international and I was invited for interview on the 8th. I replied them last night, and they replied today. Guess what they said. It was an error and basically, I wasnt invited for interview. They told me to disregard the email and that the application is still being considered. How demoralizing. Haha so let's just be patient... :frown:

That is... Just awful :frown:

What was your tariff and ukcat?
That is... Just awful :frown:

What was your tariff and ukcat?

I have no idea what my tariff score is mainly because my referee didn't want to disclose my predicted grades to me. So, yeah.. But my ukcat was 715, not as high you'd expect it to be heh... :rolleyes:
Original post by zerefree
I have no idea what my tariff score is mainly because my referee didn't want to disclose my predicted grades to me. So, yeah.. But my ukcat was 715, not as high you'd expect it to be heh... :rolleyes:

I reckon you have a solid enough UKCAT score so don't worry about it too much. Lets just hope...
Hi may I ask if they still send out rejections after commencing sending out interview invitations. I have not really heard of anyone getting rejected on here (I think) so don't know if people are keeping quiet about it (don't blame them) or them awful rejections are still to come ...

Thanks
They will keep rejecting for a long time whilst sending out interviews
hurry up you fools!
This week this thread is going to be a massacre if it's anything like last years.
Original post by Blue4Life
This week this thread is going to be a massacre if it's anything like last years.

That sounds great :frown::o:S
Anyone today guys?
Reply 396
Anyone today guys?

I had a dream last night where my mailbox was flooded with letter offers, a la Harry Potter...

In the real world, though, I've heard nowt :frown:
Original post by iulz
I had a dream last night where my mailbox was flooded with letter offers, a la Harry Potter...

In the real world, though, I've heard nowt :frown:

I had a dream I got into Leeds even though I never applied there...
They need to hurry up!!!!!
I wonder what's taking them so long..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending