Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a grad applying for a102.

Edit - a101
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Xxyya
I'm a grad applying for a102.

Ohh thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, is anyone still waiting to hear from Barts at all?
:/ No rejection and no invitation for interview so far.. I'm a bit unsure about what to expect..
Original post by Deslucia
:/ No rejection and no invitation for interview so far.. I'm a bit unsure about what to expect..

Here. I am international tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here! Not heard, year 13!
Reply 585

I don't think any year 13s have heard based on this thread.. Apart from one person who needed disability arrangements

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so worried. Lots of gap year students were given interviews back in December. Do you think they've given out interviews to all gap year applicants :s-smilie:?
Original post by neverstop
I'm so worried. Lots of gap year students were given interviews back in December. Do you think they've given out interviews to all gap year applicants :s-smilie:?

Yep 100 percent , they aren't going to interview any year 13's ...
Reply 588
Original post by Scowley12

Well, if you are so perfectly informed please share your knowledge with us and tell us who else is going to receive an invitation. I am sure you know:smile:.

Mate before you try and be clever , read what I said properly. I said to all gap year applicants. Not that they are giving all of the possible interviews to gap year applicants and none to year 13 leavers.

Maybe if you learnt to read carefully, you wouldn't have had so many rejections last year :smile:

are you a gap year applicant too?

I'm so worried too! I reallyyyy hope they haven't!
Original post by medicex
Well, if you are so perfectly informed please share your knowledge with us and tell us who else is going to receive an invitation. I am sure you know:smile:.

You are aware I was being sarcastic ? Of course they are going to interview year 13's they are probably just sending out interviews in groups of people ( eg year 13's , gap years , internationals , grads ... )
You are aware I was being sarcastic ? Of course they are going to interview year 13's they are probably just sending out interviews in groups of people ( eg year 13's , gap years , internationals , grads ... )

Very droll or should I say very TROLL? People are already stressed and do not need this from you.
Mate before you try and be clever , read what I said properly. I said to all gap year applicants. Not that they are giving all of the possible interviews to gap year applicants and none to year 13 leavers.

Maybe if you learnt to read carefully, you wouldn't have had so many rejections last year :smile:

Haha fantastic , I got not offers because my AS exams didn't go very well ( entirely my own fault granted ) not because I can't read properly ...
Original post by ninetyeightfour
Very droll or should I say very TROLL? People are already stressed and do not need this from you.

Right I am just as stressed as everyone else and If people are finding this whole process so stressful they can't cope with some mild sarcasm they are going to struggle in more stressful situations.

That said I'll accept my sarcasm was essentially unwarranted because - as the original poster pointed out - I have not read his post correctly in the first place so I apologise for that
Right I am just as stressed as everyone else and If people are finding this whole process so stressful they can't cope with some mild sarcasm they are going to struggle in more stressful situations.

That said I'll accept my sarcasm was essentially unwarranted because - as the original poster pointed out - I have not read his post correctly in the first place so I apologise for that

Fair play to you. Good luck with your applications!
Original post by ninetyeightfour
Fair play to you. Good luck with your applications!

And yourself , where did you apply out of interest ? ( other than barts )
Reply 597

You are aware that I was being sarcastic too? I really do not consider you as any kind of authority so what you say does not make me feel more stressful , do not overestimate yourself:smile:. And instead of giving us a lesson how to cope with sarcasm pay more attention to your application.
I think this discussion should end now as it does not longer refer to the main topic of this thread.
Original post by medicex
You are aware that I was being sarcastic too? I really do not consider you as any kind of authority so what you say does not make me feel more stressful , do not overestimate yourself:smile:. And instead of giving us a lesson how to cope with sarcasm pay more attention to your application.
I think this discussion should end now as it does not longer refer to the main topic of this thread.

I have apologised for my misjudged comment , it was however purely sarcastic and a joke , I do not consider myself any kind of authority either and I was not trying to claim I was , with respect to my application I have paid plenty of attention to it and a few posts on here aren't going to distract from that.

However, yes this is massively off topic so I will once again apologise for my misjudged comment even if I do feel like there was some level of over reaction , good luck with all your applications

Only on TSR.
That's so unnecessary.

Latest

Trending

Trending