The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If any current students are reading this it would be interesting to know what are your favourite aspects of studying at Barts are

Posted from TSR Mobile
`So from what people remember from the interview, when could we hear back? (I wasn't given any dates)
Reply 1582
Original post by Shaily_x
Hey there, I have an interview tomorrow and I'm really scared since I really want to get in lol. Were the questions hard or the normal stuff that's all I wanted to ask. And we just explain our view about the article right lol. I'm kinda freaking out please help me xD:colondollar:

i am too late.. really sorry i just saw this :// i do apologise..
Reply 1583
Original post by SSS_JJJ
Hi what group were you in today?? I was in group b!

me too 1:55.. i was the girl from cyprus.. wbu?
Reply 1584
Original post by Master219
Yh generally they were very nice to me as well, laughing smiling. It cant be a bad sign haha, but i think they smile and nod etc to everyone so... i just hope they genuinely do that cuz they think what we said is gd and not just to reassure us. One of my interviewers sometimes looked at the other while i was speaking, which was a bit wierd to me lol.

Gd luck!! :smile:

ahahaha i had no idea whether they approved, if they were genuinely pleased with me or if they were just trying to be nice.. i guess we will find out end of march.. good luck to you too :smile:
Was a copy of the article in front of you at the interview or not?
Original post by studysomeone
Was a copy of the article in front of you at the interview or not?

They gave me one, but some people say they didnt get one...

Original post by YvT1
ahahaha i had no idea whether they approved, if they were genuinely pleased with me or if they were just trying to be nice.. i guess we will find out end of march.. good luck to you too :smile:

Yh thats what im confused about as well... exactly haha. wait, did they say end of march to u or end of feb?
Reply 1587
They gave me one, but some people say they didnt get one...

Yh thats what im confused about as well... exactly haha. wait, did they say end of march to u or end of feb?

that's another confusing part they said early/mid march but in the paper they gave me they said end of march.. and last year it was end of march so that sounds more reasonable.. :tongue:
Original post by YvT1
that's another confusing part they said early/mid march but in the paper they gave me they said end of march.. and last year it was end of march so that sounds more reasonable.. :tongue:

ahhhhhh, such a long wait!!!!! u got imperial so i would think barts wouldnt matter hugely to u haha. i just hope they ask me easy questions in my imperial interview lol... (its in 1 week, 5 days, 8hrs and 39 minutes)
Reply 1589
ahhhhhh, such a long wait!!!!! u got imperial so i would think barts wouldnt matter hugely to u haha. i just hope they ask me easy questions in my imperial interview lol... (its in 1 week, 5 days, 8hrs and 39 minutes)

yeah to be honest i don't really mind.. imperial is my first choice..ahahahha u are counting the minutes as well? anyhow imperial's interviews are really friendly so i am sure u'll be fine.. :biggrin:
Original post by YvT1
yeah to be honest i don't really mind.. imperial is my first choice..ahahahha u are counting the minutes as well? anyhow imperial's interviews are really friendly so i am sure u'll be fine.. :biggrin:

i remember how much u wanted imperial lool... :wink:
i would count seconds, but it would change every second so cba haha. i hope so!!
Did anyone feel like the article but in there interview went bad , I spoke about it for 5 mins that's all and mostly have opinions . How did you guys perform or felt like you did?
Original post by SSS_JJJ
Did anyone feel like the article but in there interview went bad , I spoke about it for 5 mins that's all and mostly have opinions . How did you guys perform or felt like you did?

Idk how much research or what research to do! I feel like I won't know enough and theyll ask me something and I won't be able to answer 😭
Reply 1593
i remember how much u wanted imperial lool... :wink:
i would count seconds, but it would change every second so cba haha. i hope so!!

ahahahah i wanted it and want it badly :tongue: well is it your first choice as well? or would you prefer barts over it?
Original post by YvT1
ahahahah i wanted it and want it badly :tongue: well is it your first choice as well? or would you prefer barts over it?

IMPERIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rlly want imperial haha, yh defo first choice, (was second, after cambridge but got post interview rejection for cam so now its first choice). Barts is last choice, after kings and imperial. Hav u got any other unis left to here from? (i think u applied to ucl, right...?)
Reply 1595
IMPERIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rlly want imperial haha, yh defo first choice, (was second, after cambridge but got post interview rejection for cam so now its first choice). Barts is last choice, after kings and imperial. Hav u got any other unis left to here from? (i think u applied to ucl, right...?)

nahh i applied to cam but was rejected post interview as well.. i applied to barts and dundee (scotland).. i did the interviews and waiting to see if i'll have an insurance.. i didn't applied to ucl bcs 3 bmat unis was too much risk esp since i had a decent ukcat..
Original post by YvT1
nahh i applied to cam but was rejected post interview as well.. i applied to barts and dundee (scotland).. i did the interviews and waiting to see if i'll have an insurance.. i didn't applied to ucl bcs 3 bmat unis was too much risk esp since i had a decent ukcat..

fair enough, gd luck!! Im sure ull meet the conditions for imp tho (its AAACC yh?)
Reply 1597
fair enough, gd luck!! Im sure ull meet the conditions for imp tho (its AAACC yh?)

AAAC although i am doing 5 a levels.. yeah i have to screw uo big time to lose the As so i am aiming for A* so even if i don't get them i'll at least have high As :tongue: so i think i can safely consider myself an imperial medic.. this brings me such great happiness.. :biggrin:
Original post by YvT1
AAAC although i am doing 5 a levels.. yeah i have to screw uo big time to lose the As so i am aiming for A* so even if i don't get them i'll at least have high As :tongue: so i think i can safely consider myself an imperial medic.. this brings me such great happiness.. :biggrin:

Yh ive spoken to u a coupla times before lol (third time uve told me u do 5 a levels :wink: thats y i knew u had an imp offer and wanted to go there so much haha) one of ur A levels is a language and ur already fluent in it so u say it doesnt rlly count much, :biggrin:.

hahahahaha, well done :smile:
Reply 1599
Yh ive spoken to u a coupla times before lol (third time uve told me u do 5 a levels :wink: thats y i knew u had an imp offer and wanted to go there so much haha) one of ur A levels is a language and ur already fluent in it so u say it doesnt rlly count much, :biggrin:.

hahahahaha, well done :smile:

you remember all that.. :tongue: a haha thanks.. btw they didn't specify that they didn't want it in my offer so i think that one of my As can be greek - making my life even easier.. :smile: i believe that for medicine once you get the offer you are in.. so i do hope you get impy as well (so i can meet you in person master :tongue: a haha) or barts or any medical school or all of them..

Latest

Trending

Trending